• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Nukumnehtar

Colonel
42 Badges
May 22, 2009
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Sengoku
  • Rome Gold
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Deus Vult
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV
This mod is an enhanced version of my Celtic Empire mod. Now every kingdom has a de jure empire to create. All religions are playable due to the new patch 1.04. Brittany and Cornwall now have their own de jure kingdoms: Armorica and Dumnonia. Also, the titles of "High King of Ireland" and "King of the Britons" have been granted to their historical holders as a titular title in order to boost their prestige. Extended ruler histories have been added to Ireland, Strathclyde, and Dumnonia. Nubia has also been reworked with the titular kingdom of Dotawo and the kingdom of Alodia as duchy status subservient to Makuria. Two new provinces have been introduced, as well as four cultures. Credit and thanks to knuckey for his Cornish Culture Mini-Mod and Solo? for his The Mercenary Mod of which I used some elements for this mod.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21440233/MediumAevumAdfinesMundus+1.0.rar

Enjoy!!:eek:o

To come:
-More titular kingdoms.
-The Pentarchy.
-More enhanced ruler histories and family trees
-Earlier start date & later possible start date.
-Expansion of map beyond the borders, with hope from Vinland to Japan:
View attachment 50754
Projection of plan, courtesy of Mad King James who will be working on it with me. This will probably take a while, so please be patient.

Last edited:
Good luck with the mod, looks like it has a ton of potential.

As a Breton, I'd like to see the title awarded to Nominoe : "Tad ar Vro" ("father of the country" in Breton).

Note that english 'Dad' is close to the gaelic 'Tad' !

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21769640/MediumAevumAdfinesMundus+1.0a.rar

Here is the new version. WARNING: This version is causing frequent ctds that I am attempting to find and fix-any help on finding and fixing the problem would be most appreciated.

I have added the complete history of the pentarchy, several autocephalous bodies and their underlings. based on traditional rulers and dates presented by each church's tradition: Sts. Peter and Linus to the papacy; the Syriac, Greek and Latin Patriarchs of Antioch; the Greek, Latin and Armenian Patriarchs of Jerusalem; the Greek Patriarchs and Coptic Popes of Alexandria; the Abuns of Ethiopia; the Catholicoi of Armenia; the Nestorian Patriarchs of all the East; and of course the Irish Abbots of Iona, who were autocephalous until the mid 13th century.

Everyone feel free to use these characters (over 1000 new) and titles in other mods, so long as I am properly credited.

Also, the titles of "High King of Ireland" and "King of the Britons" have been granted to their historical holders as a titular title in order to boost their prestige.

I assume this includes the requisite farcical aquatic ceremony, complete with sword-throwing watery tart?

I assume this includes the requisite farcical aquatic ceremony, complete with sword-throwing watery tart?

If only I could...

I realize these titles were more ceremonial than holding any actual power, but I thought making them titular would boost their prestige enough without giving those who hold the titles any reason to claim any unheld de jure land.

Has anyone even seen if Mad King James's polar map is playable? That's a ton of counties and vanilla is already pretty close to the upper limit of playability for most machines.

So far I haven't heard anything since he sent me the map projection that he is working on. I realize that expanding it might limit playability for most machines, but I am not too concerned with playability, as what I am mainly going for here is to make a mod which can be scavenged from by other modders, with proper credit given.

Last edited: