• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahahaha :D that was really great!

But on the matter, i havent posten an update because i simply haven't had the time to do it. School went into another phase of test and shit stuff (I've had like 5 of 'em the last two weeks and yet another next week) along with that my university thingy started so i got to do that on top of my normal school work.

I'm really sorry but i can't find the time to do it untill thursday, but then, i will hopefully get out two updates this comming two weeks cuz the week after next week is no school (holiday!), i hope i can atleast if not something urgent arrives on my doorstep.

Hmm... Excommunicated Poland, defensive wars, victories, plundered treasuries, problem solved :D .

Great AAR :) .

A nice update, a pity about the excommunication. Clearly though Polandball is very proficient in wielding all kinds of weapons.

How he got a son whiout being married? :confused:
You know, a prince could usually marry before 18 years...

And like always, Austria is derpy :D

Well its Poland and Austria :D

Hmm... Excommunicated Poland, defensive wars, victories, plundered treasuries, problem solved :D .

Great AAR :) .

A nice update, a pity about the excommunication. Clearly though Polandball is very proficient in wielding all kinds of weapons.

Thanks guys! Though i think i am to cryptic, Poland has not been excommunicated yet. :D

Funny as always. :)

Thanks!

great update

so not excommunicated "yet" sounds a bit ominous, as does the lack of cash

Ah well, It's Poland, he'll get through anything...i hope...

Anyways guys, i will be gone next week so i can't push out an update untill the week after next week. I'm truly sorry bout this.

2hgz7yq.jpg

I beg to differ sir. Poland can not into space sice poland doesnt posses the technological skill to produce space rockets, whatever that is, but they co-ride with russians to space, cuz they are cheap, henceforth, poland can't into space as a nation, but polish has been to space

What are you talking about? In one episode of Hetalia: World Series*, Poland was able to escape Russian domination by literally ejecting the land mass of his country, only to crash it on to the Baltic States. Henchforth, I can say that Poland as a nation can into space!

*I'm no fan of anime, but I enjoy this series.

That is an anime of japanese stereotypes which is totally inccorrect on this issue, poland can not into space, and you never said that poland went into space either, poland still can't into space (Don't ruin the whole goddamned thing!)

My apologies for the miscommunication. It won't happen again. Good luck with you goals.

Okay people! I know it has gone a long time without updating this and i wil hopefully get out an update very soon.

In the mean the go over to the AARlander Choice AwAARds and vote on your favorite AARs!

Regards.
D.

Status
Not open for further replies.