• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
We should also have Texas as a isolationist state lead by Rick Perry, with Ron Paul as a minister in a major position.

The original 13 Colonies should be made into their own country just like last time.

The CSA, if it is formed should be lead by Santorum or someone else that is ultra-conservative.

We should also have Texas as a isolationist state lead by Rick Perry, with Ron Paul as a minister in a major position.

The original 13 Colonies should be made into their own country just like last time.

The CSA, if it is formed should be lead by Santorum or someone else that is ultra-conservative.

Santorum is from Pennsylvania. I suggest someone like Mike Huckabee, Zell Miller, or Trent Lott.

Is it possible to conquer all of America? a peacedeal where you get the pacific cost and the rockies is maybe more logic... however if you would conquer all of north america i think everthing west of the rockies should be annexed into japan and be prepared for japanese colonisation, the areas east of the rockies could be split into Canada, Quebec, the north and south.

Is it possible to conquer all of America? a peacedeal where you get the pacific cost and the rockies is maybe more logic... however if you would conquer all of north america i think everthing west of the rockies should be annexed into japan and be prepared for japanese colonisation, the areas east of the rockies could be split into Canada, Quebec, the north and south.

He gets pacific/west coast was what Sakura_F suggested, and the Pacific coast becomes a ally of Japan. The rest of the US just...falls apart by itself like Russia and is divided into several states smaller countries, some joining the EU for aid.

Actually, for a country like Texas, I imagine having Ron Paul as a uber minister . Considering his small government stance, I don't think Texas needs a lot of seats to fill.

Balkanization of North America

West of the rockies and Alaska: annexed by japan/japanese puppet.

The southern states: The New Confederate States of America

Utah and surrounding areas: The Mormon state of Desseret. Mormon Theocracy

The Midvest area: Federation of the greater mississipi/whatever

Texas, Oklahoma and New Mexico: Greater "republic" of Texas. Deeply Conservative, Texas nationalism

The rest of the U.S: Either one united nation under EF influence, or maybe a independent Chicago-Detroit state, and the coastline as a E.F puppet. Liberal

Canada: Canada collapses due to Japanese invasion and Quebec declares independence, The Atlantic provinces is declared independent and becomes a European puppet, The atlantic provinces might join with the New England area/Virginias but probably not with the Chicago-detroit one. Inner Canada east of the rockies and west of Quebec becomes independent, might join with the midvest federation.

AAR's almost always lead to victory, but this AAR has had twists and turns. He nearly lost, you know, like, three times.

AAR's almost always lead to victory, but this AAR has had twists and turns. He nearly lost, you know, like, three times.

Oh I agree, the Japanese Civil War definitely improved things, although it would be nice if it didn't turn into Command and Conquer. The only AAR where I have seen a player lose a major war is Democracy's Last Legs, and that was insane.

Oh I agree, the Japanese Civil War definitely improved things, although it would be nice if it didn't turn into Command and Conquer. The only AAR where I have seen a player lose a major war is Democracy's Last Legs, and that was insane.

Indeed, I don't expect this to become Command Conquer because:

A. Partisans are a bitch
B. It's so gamey and stupid that it'd never work
C. It's just bad AAR policy.

He gets pacific/west coast was what Sakura_F suggested, and the Pacific coast becomes a ally of Japan. The rest of the US just...falls apart by itself like Russia and is divided into several states smaller countries, some joining the EU for aid.

Why not just reverse the American Revolution and give all of the U.S. to a puppet Canada

Why not just reverse the American Revolution and give all of the U.S. to a puppet Canada

That wouldn't be what I consider "reversing the American Revolution"; that's simply making Canada huge. A true "reversing the American Revolution" would mean giving all of America's lands back to the respective European countries which owned them prior to 1775.

I stand by my annex Pacific Rim and puppet the rest or let the rest be a bunch of in-fighting hostiles.

That wouldn't be what I consider "reversing the American Revolution"; that's simply making Canada huge. A true "reversing the American Revolution" would mean giving all of America's lands back to the respective European countries which owned them prior to 1775.

In my sense, "reversing the American Revolution" means giving the United States back into the British Crown, either through absorbing it to the UK or Canada(both of which are still part of the British Commonwealth). In this case, giving it to Canada makes much more sense.