• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good stuff, Poland is certainly proficient with a battle axe, giving the TO a right kicking! Bohemianized? Sounds nasty.

When you're chewin' on life's gristle, don't grumble. Give a whistle. ^_^

And this'll help things turn out for the best... ^_^

Good stuff, Poland is certainly proficient with a battle axe, giving the TO a right kicking! Bohemianized? Sounds nasty.

It is indeed a nasty thing to be affected by, i feel bad for Poland

love your treatment of the nutters in the Tutonic Order ... thats the way to do it

Always going the historical way, aint really no way like it :)

"if you stop buggering me" means something different from "if you stop bugging me." :D

Also, love the AAR. all praises and glory must to polandball!

Thanks! And Polandball is not the best grammatican (Me then cuz i write everything) there is in the world. :D

Really nice Polandball AAR Derahan.I just love the way he reacts to everything

Top 3(for me) best Polandball Quotes

20tgw3a.jpg

2.The third Picture"Why is everyone leaving Poland Ball"
m7w4xs.jpg

1.The third "This is like the third time you say that...."
suyamd.jpg

Polandball a map onto the next chapter, if you wouldn't mind please.

Polandball a map onto the next chapter, if you wouldn't mind please.

Sure, i can try and cut one in :)

The assault attempt was absolutely priceless :D

Hehe, thank you :D

indeed the assault sequence was superb ... visions of tom and jerry cartoons going on.

But, at the risk of sound a bit like a D-M, you may want to tone the language down for future updates given the 'family-friendly' nature of the forum

Oh, sorry for that, i shall watch my language from now on! :)

So i wasn't the only one who liked tom and jerry? well, i'm glad to have brought back those memories, if they weren't bad ones, if they were i take no responsibility ;)

Update! Yay!
Nostalgic assault scene! Hooray!
Bohemia got polandballised! Wwweee!
And I agree about the map. It would be nice to see it.

Really energized i see :)

Ah yes, in next update i will bring with a map, becuase it will be humiliating, but for who? :cool:

Cracking stuff. Good to see Polandball with a crown once again, whilst the puny Bohemia is pathetically defending himself with a helmet, the coward! I was quite surprised to see Polandball having such trouble getting into Ratibor though, I was expecting him to simply jump the battlements once again.

Wow...
In the second GH pic, his flag makes it look like he has a mouth (and a retard face) :rofl:

Oh you're right! didn't think of that :D

Cracking stuff. Good to see Polandball with a crown once again, whilst the puny Bohemia is pathetically defending himself with a helmet, the coward! I was quite surprised to see Polandball having such trouble getting into Ratibor though, I was expecting him to simply jump the battlements once again.

Glod you liked it yet again :)

Bohemia is a tuffer enemy than the simple-minded Teutons so it didn't work to jump this time :glare:

Good stuff.

Thanks!:happy:

More polandball, please!

More polandball, please!

Dude, not wanting to sound rude but, It's been five days since i posted last chapter and i got other things to do than drawing this AAR and it takes time to come up with each part for the chapter, so please, don't make demands within a week since last chapter, every second week is minimum for what time i have to post chapters.

Oh.

Status
Not open for further replies.