• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
IN!

However I won't be the most active for the next week for so (this is not to say I will miss votes), quite a bit of work on my plate, but I feel like joining in another game of werewolf!

I had wondered where you went, Rockingluke. You'll have to try and keep up your 100% werewolf record this game. ;)

Hopefully I'll do better than I did playing it with some classmates. I was killed the first night in 2 seperate games, and one other I was lynched the first day since everyone assumed I was a baddie.

In

I can't promise I'll be active, but I just want to see how pever plays this game.

I've actually forgotten my own playstyle. Which makes it a good thing that none of you have seen me play before.

You used to be a perennial early victim?

I think I've gotten two or three so far, like night 0 or night 1 hunts. I seem to be pretty good at dodging those early ones.

That said, don't make me the seer johho. I have a night 0 hunt incoming now. :p

I think I've gotten two or three so far, like night 0 or night 1 hunts. I seem to be pretty good at dodging those early ones.

I've had a few early deaths in my time. The most memorable was Budget Crunch, in which I was lynched on Day 1 for corroborating Esemesas's quoting of his Role PM. On Day 2 everyone realized how indescribably retarded that move had been, since Esemesas and I were the least likely wolves in the game. Fittingly that game was such a disgrace that Marty decided nobody deserved to win :rofl: The other one was Dalton Cousins, where I wasn't present for the whole game after signing up and I got lynched on Day 1, and my pack alibied on me.

Only you can make yourself the seer in this game so no worries there.

In as Lothario Pinns, Cabin Boy Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary

I think the rules are complete now. Anything changed compared to the original post is in the colour lime. Please note the RPing trait and role assignment sections at the bottom of the post. Feedback on the rules are appreciated up until the game starts with the preliminary rule assignment on Tuesday evening.

Could someone check the Leader rule and see if that seems OK. I know people had issues with it in the last game I hosted and I've tried to tweek it somewhat but don't remember exactly what the post game conclusion was.

In as Lothario Pinns, Cabin Boy Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary

Aha... you watch your step "cabinboy".. The kitchen belongs to me and I will sooner be dead before I see the likes of you trying to overthrow my
aspiration for power.. You'd do good to remeber where your cabin ends and the fantastic realm of the kitchen begins..
*Starts to wield a meat-axe*

Question: can the evil touch be used on a powerful goodie, such as a seer or GA?
Yes. It is intended to put even more paranoia in the JL after a no-kill night. But I think JL the spokesman would be a more likely target.