• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I take it Delip has embraced Prussian Constitutionalism? Odd, since he's never been to Berlin...

Nice. Looks like Dulip isn't going to be too bad at the job after all.

Good stuff. Dulip's idea to nip potential rebellion in the bud is a wise one. Now he will merely have to deal with scheming politicians nothing can possibly go wrong. Wait...

Why is a servant boarding up the window?
In preparation for the inevitable power struggle, once the victorious generals come back to the capital. Only that foul fate has been averted through the powers of worldly experience and higher education in political science; or has it?

I can't think of a better system to copy to produce political and social stability than that of 19th-century France.

Time to buy shares in guillotine manufacturers.

Ah yes, only in this post-1836 timeline the UK is the den of republican revolutionaries, while France enjoys stability as a constitutional monarchy. Isn't history strange? ;)

Now Dalip will just have to sort out how to introduce a parliamentary system in a land that has only known absolute monarchs, while still at war with China (and I'll have to find time to draw the next page...).

Thanks, Alpha Zeke! I had some free time last night, but I got carried away with some other ideas and ended up drawing something almost completely unconnected to the story. I'll post it here in lieu of an actual update...

Subcontinental Sublimations: Maharaja’s Dream

(Something completely different)

Last edited:
Art. Pure art.

Seems like a typical night of absinthe.

Wow. *cries* That was probably the most beautiful thing i've ever seen produced from Microsoft Paint...

Wow. *cries* That was probably the most beautiful thing i've ever seen produced from Microsoft Paint...

This. The shadings amaze me, especially considering the simple tool.

That... was... awesome! I cannot emphasize the pure awesomeness enough. I would have to coin a new word.

abstinthe.png

I feel like I just went on a trip o_O coming from someone whose never had one xD

That was an amazing update.