• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Long have I been a fan of King Polandball! You will succeed. I have faith!

I just want to say that I am such a big fan of this AAR that I have taken it upon myself to find out what would happen if the Polish people did, actually, Into Space? If this is in any way violating a forum rule, please delete this with my apologies.
Poland Can Into Space! A Distant Worlds AAR

Wow....i didnt see that comming but its always fun to see other people do things to :D

Thanks! :)

Cracking stuff. The walking arsenal also known as Polandball is merrily kicking backside and uhm...well...kicking even more backside, all with the blessing of God!

21ltszp.jpg

10ndcug.jpg

1zft1lc.jpg

qpfhqp.jpg

mrxvmd.jpg

Good old Polandball, desperate for ham until he finds out a white peace will infuriate Asutria far more! News of a holy war in the next update is intriguing.

This is epic :D

Thanks! :D

Good old Polandball, desperate for ham until he finds out a white peace will infuriate Asutria far more! News of a holy war in the next update is intriguing.

Yes well, Austria is paradoxally both the best friend and the worst enemy....

as ever you manage to convey an awful lot in a few pictures ... great stuff. Did seem as if Polandball was a bit under-weaponed in that update though?

well there was this hungarian campign and Polish weapons arent of the best quality, some might have been broken :laugh:

More Polandball, please.

Seriously, this always gives me a laugh. Love it.

thanks! yes i would love to update this but this week and the next week is the final run for my essay writing along with other school stuff, hopefully i will pump out a update before the end of the week, then hopefully there will be more updates at a more frequent rate

At least Polandball managed to recover an arsenal from Milan which was put to good use against the Ottomans! Did this righteous and wholly justified crusade net Polandball any new lands?

At least Polandball managed to recover an arsenal from Milan which was put to good use against the Ottomans! Did this righteous and wholly justified crusade net Polandball any new lands?

Ah well, the Crusade is not yet done, expect more holy war in the next update! :)

how can autris make peace if swiss is taken into muslim...

anyway at leat you bet teutons... when the annex?

Well its wasn't the swiss that became muslim it was the knights, as we all know, they never resist :D

I've got to take a few provinces from the Teutons first berfore they can become worthy polish...erhm..subjects

Status
Not open for further replies.