• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The Results

Novgorod: 1 Vote
Holland: 2 Votes
Mamluks: 3 Votes
Tibet: 3 Votes

It is a tie. But after looking at people's posts, I saw that the user "concrete" had voted for Tibet but had not reposted his vote, so 3 and a half votes for Tibet, 3 votes for the Mamluks.

Tibet Wins (The Mamluks are too easy anyways.)

First update soon!

Whoops, I'd even come back between the narrowing of the selection and the end of the votes and not noticed that a re-vote was needed.
Good luck with Tibet anyway. Hahah.

Whoops, I'd even come back between the narrowing of the selection and the end of the votes and not noticed that a re-vote was needed.
Good luck with Tibet anyway. Hahah.

Thanks, lol!

Part 1: Realization​

Here is the wonderful "nation" of Tibet. We are set in the Himalayas, and surrounded by Muslim hordes, Ming China, and some Indian states.

Our first move is to recruit more men into our military, to reach our force limit of 2000 men.

G348K.jpg

After doing this, we take a look at our financial situation. At the moments it is very poor. We are barely making any cash per year, so we can't build anything really, or send any gifts. We do, however, not mint anything, and invest in our stability. After becoming more stable, we will invest in government tech for our first NI.

B7LiE.jpg

We make a move towards centralized. This spawns a 1000 man rebellion in Amdo, or at least it would have, if the information had been released to the general public, which it hasn't yet.

50UF1.jpg

Right now, we have a Buddhist monk acting as an official adviser to the king. Paying him costs too much, and he is not really helping the country in any way, though, so he will soon be fired.
Also, our king sucks.

YZjE8.jpg

And so, we start the game after changing our unit types to better troops.
We receive an alliance offer from Manchu, which we accept, and our first mission.
It is to build up our army. Luckily, we are already doing this, so that is the first mission already done!

1gmYt.png

Right now, our biggest priority is to get merchants in Jiangsu, and build up relations with the Ming.
We begin sending merchants there immediately.

9KkcZ.jpg

The next mission we get is to protect against the Animist horde to our North. We won't accomplish this anytime soon, unless Ming attacks them, in which case we will attack them too.

mtiHp.png

Now, the rebels spawn from when we became more centralized. We handily defeat them, and begin a long chase to defeat them.

6IhDW.png

Now that the rebels are dead, we defund our military, to make us have more of a profit.

l2NV8.jpg

Some 50,000 men are now rebelling against the Ming. hopefully, they can destroy them, but it is not likely.

W212U.jpg

We accidentally take a loan due to sending a merchant too early in the year. Poor us.

7rANG.jpg

We remember to sack our adviser now. Probably should have done it earlier, but oh well.

hNLON.jpg

Another merchant is established in Jiangsu. we are now making 3(!) ducats a year.

BPka3.png

We gain another merchant in Jiangsu, but lose our alliance with Manchu, due to very odd reasons.

XcZ9v.png

The rest of the world:

DgMdY.png

The Ottomans, Denmark, Burgundy, Castille, England, the Mamluks, and some North Americans are expanding.
The biggest surprise, however, is that Pskov has 2 provinces!
This is a great happening, and must be followed with the utmost detail!

Until next time...

Good to see a fellow IN user and good luck (you might need it!)

And come on, declare a war on Ming for teh lulz. And for Free Tibet. Whichever reason suits you better.

Last edited:
Part 2: Tibetan Power!​
We start it off this time by accepting an alliance offer from Japan.

WfHtK.jpg

Now, our first step to becoming a great power: Expansion.
(technically this is the only step, but it is by default the first step as well.)

7mKvx.jpg

We start recruiting more units for our armies.

a9P4j.jpg

The Oirats start attacking our 1000 man army, but we escape each time, and we lead them into the far reaches of our realms.

Kv1rZ.jpg

While this is going on, we recruit a cavalry unit to take control of the Oirats provinces.

SzANX.jpg

We begin minting heavily to support our army, and to buy new units.

LlkFP.jpg

We have now led the enemy into Bhutan, our southernmost province.

U67D7.jpg

We take a loan, the first of many, when our army is destroyed.

2WmMF.jpg

The first territory is conquered, but we do not seize it because we wish to build up our warscore.

jaC71.jpg

A great event for us in these dire times.

CnqQT.jpg

All of their unfortified arias are now mine!

NSURY.jpg

More troops are recruited or bought.

WGc5H.jpg

We cannot get peace with the Oirat Horde with this warscore, so we seize the colony.

ulirp.jpg

2 more loans are taken , but we win the battle of Qamdo.

6ypdw.jpg

smpcS.jpg

We are now minting fully, and we are still not making a profit.

t5joM.jpg

Now that their army is on the run, we will try and destroy it, while sieging their province on our border.

OXTpg.jpg

Another loan is taken, but we destroy a 1000 man army.

4ouWe.jpg

Another loan...

hpJJW.jpg

Well we didn't really destroy their army like we had hoped to, and they were coming for us, so time for a peace.

8t1ts.jpg

It's a shame we couldn't get more, but I forgot to take screenshots, but their army had won a battle, and was chasing me, and my siege was broken so I just peaced out to stop the war exhaustion and the loans.

Good to see a fellow IN user and good luck (you might need it!)

And come on, declare a war on Ming for teh lulz. And for Free Tibet. Whichever reason suits you better.

If I did that, I would be occupied within a year.
Also, it is indeed good to see someone else with IN here.

Part 3: More "Expansion"​
A move to Centralized starts things off this time around.

YlajD.jpg

The Oirat Horde has collapsed! This is great news for us!

sF8bw.jpg

Mongol Khanate offers us an alliance, which we accept.

cjrbu.png

We pay off 3 of our loans, and we get a new king!

cOjbz.jpg

9iYbA.jpg

Finally we can stop investing in our military, and concentrate on matters of the state.

3taZS.jpg

We attack our greatest of enemies, whos country has been destroyed, and are ripe for the picking.

nBsCv.png

Our ruler dies during the war, and we get a new one.

6lUs4.png

Their province is now ours!

g6ZJG.jpg

One more loan to pay off now.

w61pm.jpg

Our nation has gained 2 provinces during the past years, but next time, even more will be gained...

44A9N.jpg

Until next time!