• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
He looks so damn crazy that I bet he would go to Buckingham Palace with nothing but a broken whiskey bottle, and slaughter His Majesty King McRib and his band of happy hamburgulars single handedly, before stumbling into the night.

His legend will live forever

Oh my god. If you look at the picture closely enough, you can see that he is a reverend! He has a white collar!

Last edited:
CHAPTER V: THIS TIME, IT’S FOR REAL
Chapter 15

I’m back you guys! I had a nice Thanksgiving! THANKS FOR ASKING

Anyway, as I announced yesterday, the next couple of updates will be my last. The gran[e] finale of my first real AAR will be the invasion of England; as we have unfinished business with them….

Now, as you can see, I have a sizeable force stationed in my Danish ally’s holdings in Scotland’s (FREEDOM!!!!!!!!) former province

EU3_83-Copy.jpg

And here you see, A LOT of people hate England- you see, England randomly declared war on Portugal….when England had no allies….lawl.

EU3_84-Copy.jpg

Portugal took Brittany from the Britons. (Also, personally, I’m proud how relatively neat Europe’s borders are compared to other playthroughs.)

EU3_85-Copy.jpg

Here, I form an alliance with York. I also have one with the Scots, so Britain has only themselves as friends on the British Isle….

EU3_87-Copy.jpg

At this point, I know that their ripe for the picking, as they have 8,000-man rebel stacks besieging their cities without consequence.

EU3_88-Copy.jpg

In the first days of attack, I took Aberdeen and Fief, while York took Lancaster.

EU3_89-Copy.jpg

Then, after taking more provinces in the west, I storm across to London. After heavy fighting with rebels, I take the city

EU3_90-Copy.jpg

After that, it’s just a matter of dislodging the rebels from Cornwall and Norfolk

EU3_91-Copy.jpg

Now there is no English-controlled province in The British Isle.

EU3_92-Copy.jpg

I decide to release Wales, Cornwall, and Brittan, as well as my taking of Aberdeen and one of her New England colonies….

EU3_95-Copy.jpg

But after they release Wales and Cornwall, Cornwall annexes Wales immediately??????lolwut

EU3_96-Copy.jpg

Afterwards, they are still at war with a host of other nations….

EU3_97-Copy.jpg

Even after I leave England is still fractured. Nice.

EU3_98-Copy.jpg

I also gained a bunch of new colonies in Mexico….COLONEZE

Map

EU3_MAP_IRE_1597528_1-Copy.jpg

The show a’int over until London is in flames and I fulfill my promise from the beginning!

SNA12JACK-280_678681a1-235x300.jpg

Portugal took Brittany from the Britons. (Also, personally, I’m proud how relatively neat Europe’s borders are compared to other playthroughs.)

Um... are you poking fun at Europe in my AAR? :p Like I can control what the AI does from India, sheesh!

Edit: It looks -really- good after I make my doom claw to ward off attack when I neaten up (or mess up, depending on how you look at it) my borders later.

Um... are you poking fun at Europe in my AAR? :p Like I can control what the AI does from India, sheesh!

Edit: It looks -really- good after I make my doom claw to ward off attack when I neaten up (or mess up, depending on how you look at it) my borders later.

Ok, Resign your game. Play as the UBER SWISS and kill everyone.

But good job on the AAR.

As a present, I gvie you:

SNA12JACK-280_678681a1-235x300-Copy.jpg

I gave Spanky a makeover!

....start a new game. Now.

I will as soon as I post the last updates. I take screenshots of EVERYTHING then go back later and decide which ones to use that best explain what happened. It takes me 10 times longer to post updates for a game then it does to play it.

Angry red box of doom!

I will as soon as I post the last updates. I take screenshots of EVERYTHING then go back later and decide which ones to use that best explain what happened. It takes me 10 times longer to post updates for a game then it does to play it.
I see.......................

Chapter 16

So when we last left off, England was getting its ass handed to it by the rest of Europe. This ‘date is basically just me killing time until the truce wears off.

EU3_99.jpg

First, England’s colonies are defecting to me in the new world!!!!! Wooh! Bang! Bang!

EU3_100.jpg

Then, I colonize the East Indies….only to find out it isn’t the East Indies.

EU3_101.jpg

Then England gets blamow’d by Burgundy

EU3_102.jpg

Hoo Rah! I colonize the right place this time and form the Irish East India Company!

EU3_103.jpg

Then I mount my Uberstack on the York-English border….

EU3_104.jpg

But, England moved their capital to…Danzig. 0.o

EU3_105.jpg

I’m the map, I’m the map, I’m the map, I’M THE MAP

EU3_MAP_IRE_1604822_1.jpg

My next update will probably be the last THIS TIME IT’S FOR REAL, so brace yourselves. I’m going to Danzig.

CHAPTER VI: THIS IS THE END, BEAUTIFUL FRIEND
Episode 17

Sorry guys, but this is going to be a very rushed and sloppy last update. It was just too frustrating and I just wanted to finish it. I was going to do full annexation, but the Danzigian nationalists I funded just sat there for four years doing nothing. And as soon as I peaced out with England, taking all of their provinces EXCEPT Danzig, they dispersed. I suppose making England an OPM in the Baltics was just as humiliating as being annexed.

Sadly, as I was focused on my war with England, I forsook my Mesoamerican colonies and they rebelled, either defecting to Zapotec or forming Maya. But I did colonize Baja and California.

Without England to unify the British Isles, York took as much as they could; even following the rebels into my colonies until they took over and broke away. Then York claimed what was left.

Overall, I wouldn’t say that it was the best AAR ever, but I hope you enjoyed the good parts, and will watch any AARs I do in the future

Also, any AAR I do in the future includes my upcoming AAR, The Bathroom Readers Guide to the History of KhoRAAsan!

Here’s the Post-game Map….

map111111.jpg

THAT TIME, WAS FOR REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

You did alot better with Ireland than the AI ever does. :) And if you fund patriots the province won't flip because it's wrong culture for you. If you start a revolt and the rebels have a Prussian flag, then it flips to Prussia.

Hmmmmmmmm. Well, too late for regrets!

Many will see the Irish Empire as a collection of violent alcoholics with a common hatred of England, but one thing they can agree on was that is was...

FOR REAL!