• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks, my friend and I started playing 2 weeks ago and we barely have a chance to meet up and play co-op. We lost several good weapons to weird bugs, like we lost the m60 to a chapter transition bug. Finished a chapter with it, loaded next chapter without it. It was really irritating since we don't have much time to get together and play due to life, wives, and children but with this we were able to get back what we earned and it put the motivation back into the game for us. Thanks again.

Meanwhile, you could try the one from member -kanonenfutter-. Update doesn't include checkpoint saves.
You'll find it here. ( No place for tuggray ;) )

Got the update for the editor ready, use the link in the first post.
Added all the weapons/staffs I could find
Added ability to set unlocked chapters for ingame chapter selection
Added support for selecting The Stars Are Left chapters

One little gripe I have but couldn't find a way around: When you edit a savegame that was saved in the middle of a chapter, you will start at the beginning of the chapter after you reload it. The problem is, the data that is stored for in-chapter saves always overrides the equipment you set in the regular savegame fields. Just keep that in mind and don't be alarmed when you start at the beginning of the chapter

This isn't working for me (1.4.16.0)
At the save-select menu it does show 32/24 spells, but when I enter the game, non of them are there(except from the spells that were already acquired) and the items aren't there either.