• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
AGCEEP is a mod. An in-built mod? Yes. A great mod? Yes. The game proper? No.

So you first complain that there are no mods - when there are.
Then that the game does not use the different cores - when I using FtG AGCEEP currently already play a game with them.
And then you complain that the mod is not the game. ^^

Well "the game proper" actually always was a bit bland and scarce with events too and the multitude of events of AGCEEP are also "only in the mod". What a shame then that you can´t play a game with lots of additional events because those are "not in the game" but only "in a great mod" ;-)

So you first complain that there are no mods - when there are.
Then that the game does not use the different cores - when I using FtG AGCEEP currently already play a game with them.
And then you complain that the mod is not the game. ^^

Well "the game proper" actually always was a bit bland and scarce with events too and the multitude of events of AGCEEP are also "only in the mod". What a shame then that you can´t play a game with lots of additional events because those are "not in the game" but only "in a great mod" ;-)

First, I'm not the same person, and that would be obvious by, like, looking at the nicknames. But this is not the focus, here.

The focus is: AGCEEP railroads. It's good - EU2 was always a bit about railroading. But - and here listen to me - not everyone wants to play the mod. Sometimes, you just want to play Vanilla. Which, for FtG, is EU2. I'll repeat: I paid 20 bucks. I did not want a mod - I wanted a game. They said the game would come? Fine, I'd have waited. But now, either tomorrow the whole Council appears from the grave, or a new staff takes its place, or FtG is dead, as a game, before even being born. MichaelM alone can't realize wishes like it was nothing, no one blames him for it, but I would ask him if it's possible to recreate at least the shadow of a team.

I'm the one that complained about no mods. Most of those mods linked are long ago dead. And frankly, I only care about mods with robust historical events- otherwise I'd just play EU3! So, are you AGCEEP guys ever going to implement a new map?

Frankly IMO the Vanilla map is harming historically viable outcomes way more than the lack of your most recent barrage of events.

I'm the one that complained about no mods. Most of those mods linked are long ago dead. And frankly, I only care about mods with robust historical events- otherwise I'd just play EU3! So, are you AGCEEP guys ever going to implement a new map?

Frankly IMO the Vanilla map is harming historically viable outcomes way more than the lack of your most recent barrage of events.

It's not only about the map. FtG would have needed to be a little bit more like the son of Magna Mundi and AGCEEP - solid systems that, even if generic, are carefully set to trigger in likely situations, along with events that, if the conditions are good, steer the world towards OTL results. Not EU3, but not EU2. The best of both - no OPM Austria that inherits Hungary BECAUSE YES.

Ask Garbon.