• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, aren't the blockades if they last that long in "THE ETERNAL WAR FOR LULZ" going to be hideously bad in Vic2?

Could you elaborate please? I have never played vicky :/

If he can keep it up into Victoria II it will actually starve the two countries because they will mostly be unable to trade on the world market.

Oh well...

Malaya lost no troops And see no reason to actuly fight in Khmer when the Slav Alliance are hurt enough with full WE and blockaded.

Demands on the Slavs:
Punjab the 5 provinces back to Persia
Novgorod: 10 provinces of bavarias Chosing back to Bavaria
Croatia: 10 Provinces of Bavarias chosing back to Bavaria
Khmer: Release of Vassalisation plus 8 provinces on the arm near Malaya
20k Gold to Malaya for War Reperations and for grievances due to The Breaking of Deals and such things by the Slav Alliance

This peace offer is like the one the AI in the game gives you, simply to troll you :D.

Aye, but this peanut enjoys the idea of a crippling blockade on the evil Slavs. But then again I still hope for the return of KoM to Constantinople :p

Aye, but this peanut enjoys the idea of a crippling blockade on the evil Slavs. But then again I still hope for the return of KoM to Constantinople :p

I'm sure that we all will prevent that from happening.

Elcyion and Danomite: Heroes of Great Valor, Defenders of the Free World. They will not bow to Slavic oppression, they will fight on until the world is safe once more.

I love underdogs.

They are not underdogs. Malaya has the most powerful navy and both of them are the 2 richest countries in the game.

Forcelimits Again, Now With More Detail.

Nearly every nation in the game, with some few exceptions (England, Kongo, Sweden, Khmer) is over either its land or its naval forcelimit. Often both. Sometimes by a lot (Qin is the leader in this field - 714 regiments with a forcelimit of 326 leads to massive military expenses).

The nations are sorted by the size of their forcelimit. Format is # of Regiments/# forcelimit.

Land:
Novgorod 1021/965
Bavaria 943/646
Croatia 409/566
Persia 630/516
Qin 714/326
Ethiopia 499/322
Malaya 389/291
Mongol Khanate 360/285
Kongo 213/266
England 237/240
Catalunya 312/237
Punjab 286/218
Tripoli 210/208
USA 288/204
Khmer 0/110
Bengal 31/50
Sweden 17/20

By percentage of land forcelimit filled:

Qin 220%
Ethiopia 155%
Bavaria 146%
USA 141%
Malaya 134%
Catalunya 132%
Punjab 131%
Khanate 126%
Persia 122%
Novgorod 106%
Tripoli 101%
England 99%
Sweden 85%
Kongo 80%
Croatia 72%
Bengal 62%
Khmer 0%

Sorted by naval forcelimit:

Malaya 915/840
Catalunya 898/734
Ethiopia 718/653
England 371/403
Kongo 235/347
USA 212/218
Khmer 0/97
Tripoli 83/91
Croatia 11/86
Qin 8/68
Bavaria 62/56
Bengal 42/48
Khanate 33/41
Sweden 4/37
Novgorod 77/24
Persia 16/14
Punjba 0/3

By percentage of naval forcelimit filled:

Novgorod 320%
Catalunya 122%
Persia 114%
Bavaria 111%
Ethiopia 110%
Malaya 109%
USA 97%
England 92%
Tripoli 91%
Bengal 88%
Khanate 80%
Kongo 68%
Croatia 13%
Qin 12%
Sweden 11%
Khmer 0%
Punjab 0%

Khmer, fielding the best army in the world :D :D

Indeed, your officers and NCOs cannot suck if they don't exist!

So what actually happened in Indochina this session, that led to you not having an army anymore? I wasn't paying close attention, because I was clicking to create a huge army (well, huge by historical Khanate standards) and it took forever. And what peace treaty did you sign?

Indeed, your officers and NCOs cannot suck if they don't exist!

So what actually happened in Indochina this session, that led to you not having an army anymore? I wasn't paying close attention, because I was clicking to create a huge army (well, huge by historical Khanate standards) and it took forever. And what peace treaty did you sign?

His army got wiped by Malayans just as Croats were finishing their continent-wide march. He has yet to rebuild anything.

I believe the peace thing was him agreeing to give Malaya 4 provinces, and then changing his mind.

His army got wiped by Malayans just as Croats were finishing their continent-wide march. He has yet to rebuild anything.

I believe the peace thing was him agreeing to give Malaya 4 provinces, and then changing his mind.

Khmer picked the Wrong guy to break a Peace with now the Malayan people will Free the Khmer people from Croatian and Khmer kings controls and create a slave people of khmerians for the Malayan people to use and abuse.

Interesting piece, oddman. It -as a minimum - gives an excellent wiev on YOUR thinking...

Abaout treaties : In real life treaties are ALWAYS binding for the party on who's behalf it was legally signed. So if a governement -say, a king, via his appointed signatory- signs something on behalf of his country, that country is bound by the treaty even if the king dies. Even a revolution is not really a legal ground for non-compliance to treaties signed by the previus government..although it happens rather often. That was one of the major reasons why the western powers didn't like the Russian revolt much, and actually tried to interfere with it militarily.. I know there are some among the players here who know a lot more than me about this subject, but the point is more: should real life international law have any meaning whatsoever in this game? That is something for the players to decide and work out - And you seem to have done so by your "voluntary" renogation method :D

Sorry Loki, you posted that one while I was reading and writing..If I should delete my answer just say so..

Status
Not open for further replies.