• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Same problem with the wrong Steam code, sent the e-mail, waiting for the new code :)

Very late to the party, I know, but I also just send mine, hoping I didn't screw up too bad

Got my new key this morning at 03:07. Thanks for a very quick response :)

I was worried before finally deciding to buy the game as I witnessed number and scale of Paradox's failures with EACH AND EVERY GAME RELEASED which are being fixed and balanced for months after release. One of my friends have even had save game files 500-1.000 MB in size... My 1st and last purchase. Sending the mail now...

The start of this post was in june i bought the game from steam in july i got a coms key so they bold faced lied
Game works fine obviously the codes for the addons work as i can see this forum but they bold faced lied they wouldnt sell a coms

I was worried before finally deciding to buy the game as I witnessed number and scale of Paradox's failures with EACH AND EVERY GAME RELEASED which are being fixed and balanced for months after release. One of my friends have even had save game files 500-1.000 MB in size... My 1st and last purchase. Sending the mail now...
The saved game bloat bug was fixed in an early beta of the 5.1 patch, and that patch is now officially available (except through Steam, sadly, as they have not bothered to release it yet).
The day you find a game that doesn't require patching, let me know.
What a pain in the arse. After so many years you guys still cant get things going profesionaly.
Steam gave out the bad codes, not Paradox.

I'm a new owner who purchased through steam yesterday and sent in my info as soon as I found I had one of the codes that won't register. In my research about the game, I saw this thread before purchasing so I knew to check as soon as my purchase was complete.

For those who sent in their info, did you get any kind of automated support receipt or any other indicator that they had received your request for a fix? I sent mine in yesterday afternoon and really have no expectations as to how long to wait for a replacement registration key because I am not familiar with Paradox's level of support staff. I'm not demanding a key in 24-48 hours and would be cool even if it took a week or two since the game is still playable.

I was just wondering if I should have received some sort of automated reply that they had received my request. Thanks.