• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ow!

II. How to Install It
First of all, make sure OHGamer's V:R hotfixes are installed. Otherwise, an error is triggered whenever the 1861 scenario is loaded (with or without SR installed). You can download said hotfixes here: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264737

Once you've got the mod file downloaded, unzip it into your Paradox Interactive/Victoria directory (where your regular V:R files are installed--no worries, SR doesn't overwrite anything).

I can´t get reach the hotfix, just get wrongmessage... Thought I had it, but when I tried to start "House divided" (whith SR) I failed...

II. How to Install It
First of all, make sure OHGamer's V:R hotfixes are installed. Otherwise, an error is triggered whenever the 1861 scenario is loaded (with or without SR installed). You can download said hotfixes here: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264737

Once you've got the mod file downloaded, unzip it into your Paradox Interactive/Victoria directory (where your regular V:R files are installed--no worries, SR doesn't overwrite anything).

I can´t get reach the hotfix, just get wrongmessage... Thought I had it, but when I tried to start "House divided" (whith SR) I failed...

Might try PM-ing OHGamer to see if he'll re-upload.

As a temporary fix, go to the folder Victoria/scenarios/1861 and insert a blank Notepad file titled france_rhone_alpes.csv (yes, you will have to rename the file type). The scenario should load properly then.

Sorry for the trouble!

Might try PM-ing OHGamer to see if he'll re-upload.

As a temporary fix, go to the folder Victoria/scenarios/1861 and insert a blank Notepad file titled france_rhone_alpes.csv (yes, you will have to rename the file type). The scenario should load properly then.

Sorry for the trouble!

Thank you for your help! Works splendid... Going kicking some union asses. Although, I might be a bit un-historical as I apointed the socialdemocrats as dicators. Reasonable? No, but it is always nice with full citizenship! (but mixed with slavery it do seams a bit odd...)

Thank you for your help! Works splendid... Going kicking some union asses. Although, I might be a bit un-historical as I apointed the socialdemocrats as dicators. Reasonable? No, but it is always nice with full citizenship! (but mixed with slavery it do seams a bit odd...)

You're welcome--most glad to help!

Thanks for trying SR!

Why do you plan to delete the download link for the old SR?

Why do you plan to delete the download link for the old SR?

Lack of demand and interest in maintaining it at this point, plus some bad experiences with people demanding (not requesting) tech help with games I no longer even own.

If someone else wants to take charge of the SR download and maintain it in my stead, he has but to ask.

Nope. Time to move on. Good decision. :D

Lack of demand and interest in maintaining it at this point, plus some bad experiences with people demanding (not requesting) tech help with games I no longer even own.

If someone else wants to take charge of the SR download and maintain it in my stead, he has but to ask.

CSABadass has kindly given me permission to take over the download link and the offer what tech support I can to anyone who should require it. It may take me awhile to upload the files as I have been having difficulties with my computer (a power surge wrecked the hard drive then after I replaced the hard drive I got a particularily nasty virus) so it may be some time before I can upload the files to Media Fire.

CSABadass has kindly given me permission to take over the download link and the offer what tech support I can to anyone who should require it. It may take me awhile to upload the files as I have been having difficulties with my computer (a power surge wrecked the hard drive then after I replaced the hard drive I got a particularily nasty virus) so it may be some time before I can upload the files to Media Fire.

Good luck with all that! I hate when that happens.

Lest anyone think this is a coup d'etat:), jamhaw is in fact proceeding with my blessing. Godspeed and thanks to him, and as always great thanks to all who've supported this mod over the years!

Status
Not open for further replies.