• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(319373)

Recruit
1 Badges
May 23, 2011
  • Majesty 2 Collection
Im only creating a new thread since noone is helping us with this problem. Ive emailed numerous times to paradox with no response after 2 weeks. I am running vista with more than enough as far as system requirements. The game runs apparently, but doesnt show anything on the screen except for on the task bar across the bottom. I ahve to force close on task manager to close the game. Ive tried to uninstall and reinstall MANY times with no sucess.. HELP!!

minimize your other windows. Then double-click the M2 icon. Watch the screen for a little menu in the center of the screen to let you select which campaign to play. Often times this menu vanishes after half a second or so and you are left with the situation you describe. But if you are quick, you can click one of the buttons and game on!

yea... no screen of any kind.. ive attempted this several times. WTH, is this some janky gaming company or what?! even if this DID work for me, why would i have to do all this hoop jumping. As i still sit here not being able to play with noone to offer assistance except you bman... much appreciated, by the way.. Paradox... echo...echo... Why isnt there a decent solution to this after over a year... but they will get their Majesty mobile app running no question.