• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't sign the treaty.

In that case, I do have 66% agreement. Bavaria, England, Persia and Egypt (and me, of course) support my strategy. vR borders KoM himself (which can't be helped, really).

Of course the real point is that I do abide by the spirit of the treaty; no one in Europe is harmed by what happens in SA. The idea is that we can all object to someone going out and granting Westernization to people without crushing them in the process. I have done no such thing, nor do I intend to (the incorporation of Maya within the Andalusian Federation would be functionally equivalent to 'crushing' to anyone else involved).

Edit: Actually, thinking about it, Oddman has an easy out: He can remove the border by the simple expedient of annexing what's left of Chile. So yeah, Europe probably needs to band together to force Spain to annex South America. I'm sure the Spaniards will fight desperately to avoid this.
and
Spain has every intention of annexing Chile, its not like he plans on leaving them around for the rest of the game...

Exact fate to be determined, but indeed, I do not intend to leave Chile a viable player spot.

That said, I look forward to working for my new Spanish overlords.

And Catalunya looks forward to its American partnership with the Mayan people!

EDIT: also, does this constitute a signing of the treaty of Tikal?

Last edited:
Treaty of Canton

The Republic of Qin and the Kingdom of Khmer agree to sign a non aggression pact that will last a period of 50 years.

Void if the nations of Mongol Khanate, the Japanese Shogunate, or the Tibetan Lhamas are attacked by Khmer.

Signed by the foreign Minister of the Republic of Qin.

I make agreements with players, not nations.

And I am sure that should I later decide to return to Egypt I'll immediately get all of Italy and the Holy Land back from my old friends :D

Hey Frosty!

I'd like to point out that though someone has already sacked Alexandria, it wasn't me!

How very thoughtful of you. :)

As for Qin, why the devil did Blayne let the Tibetans reach the sea?

And I am sure that should I later decide to return to Egypt I'll immediately get all of Italy and the Holy Land back from my old friends :D

How very thoughtful of you. :)

As for Qin, why the devil did Blayne let the Tibetans reach the sea?

In exchange for more Ming provinces.

In exchange for more Ming provinces.

You could have had both, and offered him help/protection for acquiring the Bengali ports instead. Thus both gaining more provs for yourself and shifting his attention away from your own sphere of interest.

You could have had both, and offered him help/protection for acquiring the Bengali ports instead. Thus both gaining more provs for yourself and shifting his attention away from your own sphere of interest.

Again: If he starts creating conflicts with other Asians, his "Asia stands united" crap wont work. He is the one profiting by far the most if all Asians cooperate - obviously he wants to keep it that way.

Believe me I tried, it was a no go. It was originally supposed to be this way but Jodokus was very pushy and kept 'altering' the agreement every session and getting more.

You gotta love him; he's your brother. The rest of us are free to express our love for him physically, preferably several of us at the same time so he can be properly assured of what we feel. Except of course that he has now been replaced, so we won't get the chance. :(

well jodokus always says, "gangbang is such a bad word, orgies would be lot better " :D:D

You gotta love him; he's your brother. The rest of us are free to express our love for him physically, preferably several of us at the same time so he can be properly assured of what we feel. Except of course that he has now been replaced, so we won't get the chance. :(

I think Golle can express his love in a more physical way too. If he wants to.

yes and if others would agree, I could pour my heartblood here over why I felt europe was devilishly misstreated in the biddings....
but then again, I've allready having my revenge ;)

(Perhaps KoM could post the auction results here for sake of enterteiment?)

Status
Not open for further replies.