• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Protector of Asia won't look kindly on invading europeans.

That said, we encourage trade, co-operation and mutual prosperity all over the world. :)

Last edited:
I'm very suprised the Mongols did not get any real share of Ming.

Also, Frosty... do not listen to his propaganda!

I make very persuasive arguments.

Yet you never make an argument as to why I shouldn't want your land.

Actually regarding your post Qin never got any buffs, my values are on par/same as vanilla Ming's for the section of land I have.

But regardless you don't want my land because you would fail and only lose and waste men and resources on a failure of an endeavor. It will never succeed because even at our worst relations no one in asia will want, tolerate or accept a European owning a non trivial amount of Asia.

A war against one of us is a war against all of us.

Indeed, as far as buffs go, Kongo and Ethiopia seem like the more natural targets. China wasn't given any basetax or manpower buffs, in fact it was nerfed by being split into three parts. I don't understand how you can be confused on this point; surely you did not miss the howls of outrage? I assure you that neither Dano nor I are stupid enough to first nerf something and then buff it.

Indeed, as far as buffs go, Kongo and Ethiopia seem like the more natural targets.

And the land is still piss poor.

China wasn't given any basetax or manpower buffs, in fact it was nerfed by being split into three parts.

Changing who owns the nations changes the worth of the land? Wow, I had no idea.

I don't understand how you can be confused on this point; surely you did not miss the howls of outrage? I assure you that neither Dano nor I are stupid enough to first nerf something and then buff it.

I seem to remember a certain amount of basetax/manpower shuffling in order to "balance" out the three Chinas. Perhaps that was simply moving borders, but I don't think it was. Nonethless, the land Qin is currently in is undeniably rich.

Status
Not open for further replies.