• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hey Devildread, I'm not being able to see the pictures regarding China.

The server says I'm forbidden to see the files in there.

It would be fantastic if the planned "SS" MOD would be go gold not so far away from the release date of the DLC... can't wait to play it but i am even thinking of waiting til the MOD is released - for realism :)

Come on PI, release this already, I want to start a new grand campaign :D

Danevang, Devildread, has there already been talk about updating the mod to include the new features from 'For the Motherland'?
It seems that there are as of yet only two features that might be interesting:

- the new strategic resources
- war goals

I know it most likley won't be this week as they said the next DD will come on Thursday. Unless DD's come after release?

Come on PI, release this already, I want to start a new grand campaign :D

Danevang, Devildread, has there already been talk about updating the mod to include the new features from 'For the Motherland'?
It seems that there are as of yet only two features that might be interesting:

- the new strategic resources
- war goals

We wait to see the features before thinking about how to implement them. Right now I have some expectations about the War of the Atlantic thing (as we already made some stuff about it) and the new partisan system. :)
I am confident that war goals and such should be strong enough in FtM itself for me to change anything.

It would be fantastic if the planned "SS" MOD would be go gold not so far away from the release date of the DLC... can't wait to play it but i am even thinking of waiting til the MOD is released - for realism :)

It shouldn't be too long indeed. :)

Haha I misread the thread title I thought we were on the gamersgate thread where I put a war in '36 screen yesterday.
The advice still works, just read the diary. :D

We wanted to make you actually think about what your are doing. For instance, Remilitarization of the Rhineland decision can now lead to an early war against France and United Kingdom, as historically there were tensions between Germany and the Allies. Of course there is only a little chance to see this happen and you can avoid the war by choosing not to Remilitarize the Rhineland (not to take the decision).