Ad Astra! ... an Aurora Forum Game, run by blue emu

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I vote for a careful examination of the system as well, just with one small craft.

And perhaps do some target practice on the Platypus comet.

Those Grav. survey ships seems effective. How many do you have running around now?

Six Grav-Survey vessels. Five Geo-Survey vessels and one more building.

Ah, my mistake. Are the fighters all filled up as well? If any are available, I'll take one, and if not, I'd like a spot in Fleet Ops.

Lt.Commander Dublish has become a Fighter Pilot. Fleet Initiative 135, Fighter Bonus +10%, Xenology +20%, Cautious.You command the seventh Fighter in CO Konstantin Mikhailovsky's Squadron #2 (Cossacks).

Thats a rather large number, how many ships do they got?

Just two. There's still only the one Civilian company, Pratt Shipping and Mines.

wont you see very fast weather or not there is a colony of the aliens in the system?

When your ship is in the same system with the alien colony, the rise in our relation will be less than without.
so, if the relöations rise steadily before, and do so less after you send the ship in, you know that a colony is in there.
If the relations change on the end of each moth or so, just wait short before the next change and send in the ship, than compare the relation to the last rise...

easy and low risk method... in theory

Since the commet is here to stay for some years perhaps you can send a geo team to further inspect it, if this is possible or not already done.

Since the commet is here to stay for some years perhaps you can send a geo team to further inspect it, if this is possible or not already done.
That's where I sent the team after they were done with Earth and Mars... months ago.

That's where I sent the team after they were done with Earth and Mars... months ago.

Id be wary bossman. He may have infected the geo-team with his madness.

send in the colony ships in the name of the empire.

Send in colony ships to my commet? Yes that would be splendid! :p

MSG ESN Copernicus @ Mu Cassiopia to Fleet Ops Survey
New Ross 248 jump point leads to Mu Cassiopia system
Two stars in tight binary orbit
G5-IV somewhat brighter than Sol and M9-V Red Dwarf companion
Two rock-balls one rocky planet two super jovian one gas giant
Thirty-two moons two hundred and thirteen asteroids
No habitable planets or moons no sign of activity
Returning to Ross 248 to continue mapping
- Cmdr Schwuermann out
MSG ends XXXXX

Nooo! Mr Snuggles and I will defend this commet to the last drop of puppy blood!

ooops my bad, but did they find anything?

Not yet. It usually takes several months to a couple of years. The three-week strike on Mars was really unusual.

nuts:wacko:

I'm not crazy, I'm telling you that the pink rabbit is trying to kill us all! The gods are also talking to me, we're having some fika tomorrow, wanna join?

In order to safeguard our glorious leader and the mankind from the cancerous filth of the Alien-loving communliberal cowards, I hereby announce the establishment of the Emunian Military-Imperialist Party! Rally to my banners, defenders of fleet, freedom and human race! Missile destroyers to all! :mad:

Here's our official flag.

2qkqk1t.png

Fear, liberal scum. :mad:

Known Space, 30th November 2026

G_059_Galaxy.jpg