Ad Astra! ... an Aurora Forum Game, run by blue emu

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Soo, what's my stats?

Most of them are in the screen-shot.

Admin 1, Mining +5% and the rest don't count for a Comet governor, but they're Shipbuilding and Population Growth +5% each, Terraforming and Ground Unit Construction +10% each, Diplomacy +15%, cautious, follows orders without question.

If it won't be too much hassle, fellow unemployed paradoxian would like to know his stats as well ;)

Taklagarn
Major
EU3 Collectors Edition Owner HoI Anthology Europa Universalis: Rome EU3 Complete Heir to the Throne
Divine Wind Magicka

Thank you, that really helped me... :p

If it won't be too much hassle, fellow unemployed paradoxian would like to know his stats as well ;)

Admin 1, Shipbuilding +20%, Factory Production +15%, Mining +20%, Ground Unit Construction +10%, Stubborn

Ohh, that Leader trait and Religous can only end well !

Admin 1, Shipbuilding +20%, Factory Production +15%, Mining +20%, Ground Unit Construction +10%, Stubborn

Stubborn and whole bunch of production bonuses? Oh yes, that looks like me :D

G_027_Exp.jpg

We can now design a new and more powerful series of missiles.

The first shipment of automated mines has arrived on the Comet of the Platypus. More on the way. The battle fleet has loaded enough missiles to fill their magazines, and headed back out for more manoevers.

Would like to be assign to a military vessel, ship or fighter don't really matter as long as I get to see the sights.

Born Leader, Energetic, Religious, Fleet Initiative 151, Survey +16%
Ohh, that Leader trait and Religous can only end well !

i may lead heroic space battles one day, but god forbid that i will crash my vessel into the alien mothership in hope for access to paradise :D :D :D

Only fighters still available, if you want something armed.

Lieutenant-Commander GrimPagan has joined the #1 Fighter Squadron (Wildcards) under CO Felix Silvestrus, flying the #5 Fighter in that Squadron.
Wealthy, Fleet Initiative 142.

Lots of Fighters left, guys.

And every other weekend, Commodore Balle is offering free beer at Nellis! Join the Wildcards now!

G_027_Exp.jpg

We can now design a new and more powerful series of missiles.

The first shipment of automated mines has arrived on the Comet of the Platypus. More on the way. The battle fleet has loaded enough missiles to fill their magazines, and headed back out for more manoevers.

yay for me getting better ;) I suppose training bonus is to train others or does it mean I'll learn faster?

yay for me getting better ;) I suppose training bonus is to train others or does it mean I'll learn faster?

It's for training others, afaik, but it will be useful at some point on your career path. For that matter, even those Fighters have a crew of about seven men... so it probably applies to your Fighter as well.

July 7th, 2025. This will be a short journal entry, because I have a date with a bottle of Champagne.

Our Neutronium stockpile is going up instead of down. The trend has continued all week. The Neutronium crisis has been beaten... without cancelling or even delaying any projects.