• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yuan in India? It's great now to see the bits of the world we didn't see before. Lots of catching up on international stuffs to do!

Yes, the Yuan conquered India (and are Hindu)... but in 1358 the Yuan are fragile, their Empire is beginning to crumble. And from its ashes rise an empire that will make Europe tremble.

Nice. :)

I wish we could have an overview of the World, with maps and all :p

That young boy has a vivid future ahead of him.
That he does. ;)

Somehow I had Timur in my mid even before the name came up in the text. :D

You got me on that one. I didn't even recognize they were nomads until I saw Timur's name. Heh...
Yes, so we are introduced a future leader... but what he accomplishes only time will tell...

Very nice story.
Thank you very much.

Nice. :)

I wish we could have an overview of the World, with maps and all :p
I might be able to grant that wish...

Please do!

Everybody loves maps! Also, great job with the story. Let's hope Timur won't be lame.

I'm deeply, deeply sorry for that pun.
Good, because I am done with the map. Any suggestions on update location? Want me to hit a part of the world I have't yet?

Good, because I am done with the map. Any suggestions on update location? Want me to hit a part of the world I have't yet?

Well, i want an update on the whole world :D

If you mean where the scene should take place for presentation of the map, then why not the Caliphate's court... or any court that could have connections both in Europe, in Asia and in Africa...

Well, i want an update on the whole world :D

If you mean where the scene should take place for presentation of the map, then why not the Caliphate's court... or any court that could have connections both in Europe, in Asia and in Africa...
It is hard to do an update on the whole world within a narrative, but I shall do my best. Yeah, I am looking for a setting, I think I have an idea.

I thought Timur would be indian or paki/afghan. Doesn't really make a difference though.

I wonder what's going on in the Americas. Aztecs conquering the Andes? :D
Timur was a Turko-Persian living in the grey area between the Yuan and Seljuk Empires. But yeah... no real difference.

The Americas are pretty safe (and normal) for now.

Well, I've lurking here for some time. And like gigau, I'd be interested too in a world map.

Given the quality of your previous posts (and what I remember from the CK AAR), I'm convinced that your post(s) about/on a narative presentation will be quite impressive.

Yours,
AdL

I've been quickly reading up on this AAR and it's been a fun ride. Consider me a reader, at least for now.

It is hard to do an update on the whole world within a narrative, but I shall do my best. Yeah, I am looking for a setting, I think I have an idea.

I guess than we'll need several updates to cover it all... and several narratives then :D