• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh, of course. *facedesk* I couldn't, for the life of me, recall a Western(-ish) country with that color scheme.

Yes, yes . . . it all makes sense now. Yay for making myself look foolish! :D

Last edited:
You sir, just killed my childhood, that managed to survive Jar-Jar. Well done indeed :(

Wait - you losing your childhood has something to do with THAT woman? :eek:

Latest Patch:
- You now have access through any vassal if you are at war with its overlord.

They scheme against Ulm, jealous of the Ulm's succesful military tactics that have left them in ruins. And in their quest for revenge, they have even gone so far as to change the sacred Rules of War itself! How will Ulm respond to this new challenge? Surely, the tactics of the old can no longer be used now that they are in violation of International Law.

That is going to be nice to see, how he will cope with that.

Latest Patch:

They scheme against Ulm, jealous of the Ulm's succesful military tactics that have left them in ruins. And in their quest for revenge, they have even gone so far as to change the sacred Rules of War itself! How will Ulm respond to this new challenge? Surely, the tactics of the old can no longer be used now that they are in violation of International Law.
:)
Three words
Tactical Nuclear Weapons:rofl:

I mean if the USSR has stuck its face into the show, you know the pesky Yankees with their B-52's and carriers can't be far away. The Italian Fascists...better them than their former partner who shall not be named...

Latest Patch:

Oh my! And an update:

part46.png

Woop woop. And if any of the Colossal Order developers are reading: Thank you for a great game! Can't wait till I be wasting my time where I can actually save.

Last edited:
Haha, great update! :rofl: And agreed about CiM, though I've only been dabbling in the beta a little bit...

:rofl:

This AAR is really epic :p

Ferrara got a game... WUT?!

That's not a woman, that is transvestite. Ulm is male and always will be male.

OK, so you losing your childhood has something to do with that transvestite then. Doesn't make it any less disturbing, I can tell you that much. :D

Wonderful update. You are, however, not correct. There is Ulm in CiM ;)

2qteb80.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.