• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If I use that trait again I will change that trait to say: "If the seducer is not home, any abilities targeting him will go to the first backup order instead." I won't have this kind of crazy thing happening again.

It's still wrong. Make that a 50% chance of killing either him or the seduced one. Or else, the invulnerability remains.

It's still wrong. Make that a 50% chance of killing either him or the seduced one. Or else, the invulnerability remains.

The 'invulnerability' is not the problem I want to solve. The whole idea of this trait is that you can't kill someone at night if they aren't in the place you expect them to be.
Wolves not getting some kind of hunt off is a problem I do want to solve, though. Which would still happen with your change if the dice roll the wrong way.

Noone. The game ended with dinosaurs eating all the children.
Or in non-RPing terms: The GM screwed up the game when he tried to rebalance it in midgame.

I agree with Hax, please update the first page with the events of the last part of the game.

Which would still happen with your change if the dice roll the wrong way.

No. What would happen is 50% chance the seducer dies, and if he doesn't, the one who he was with dies (which could lead to wolves hunting some of their pack by accident). Might have to be rebalanced, though. Anyway, just a thought.

Instead of relying upon backup lists for determining who is hunted, it would fall upon the seducer's choice of target that night.

The 'invulnerability' is not the problem I want to solve. The whole idea of this trait is that you can't kill someone at night if they aren't in the place you expect them to be.
Wolves not getting some kind of hunt off is a problem I do want to solve, though. Which would still happen with your change if the dice roll the wrong way.
If I am a werewolf, and I go to AOK's house which is empty; Am I just going go back to my lair hungry? No, I am just going go to whoever is next-door and eat him.

If I am a werewolf, and I go to AOK's house which is empty; Am I just going go back to my lair hungry? No, I am just going go to whoever is next-door and eat him.

.. hence why I want to make that hunt go to the backup order, which is obviously next door :p

.. hence why I want to make that hunt go to the backup order, which is obviously next door :p

Sorry missed that post. Yes that would be the best way to handle it.

gm fail...

Why do you repeat, days after the game has ended, what most of us already concluded?
No reason to further tremple the GM, who after all did take the effort of setting up a game and providing us with regular votecounts and daily updates.

Why do you repeat, days after the game has ended, what most of us already concluded?
No reason to further tremple the GM, who after all did take the effort of setting up a game and providing us with regular votecounts and daily updates.

Because he is Hax. It takes him a while to make such calculations.

EDIT: I am moron and didn't remember to switch which thread I was posting in. Sorry for the grave dig.
You can delete your post; and if you do then state so in a present thread so I can delete this too.