• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I bring good news to the village. I have the trait 'Sees dead people' and decided to use it yesterday to find out what WD's last scan result was. And voila. His last scan was Rysz. Who also happens to be a Werewolf. Lynch Rysz, for the good of the village. And have faith in me today

This is it folks. Its 7-9. It matters not if Iron wakes up if we do not get one today.

So, do we cast our lot with Lemeard and risk annihilation if he lies?

Can anyone confirm this? Traits are everywhere. Maybe someone else has it too.

Doctor: May protect one person each night but can't choose to protect the same person two nights in a row. When attacked the target will fall unconscious: unable to send in any votes or orders for the next day/night cycle but may also not be attacked directly while recovering.
I cannot vote today, so every single villager needs to get on the same fucking sheet of music that I am.

First, I can confirm that Rysz was indeed WD's last scan target before he died. Thus, Lemeard must be telling the truth (unless he is a baddie who sees dead people; I wouldn't put it past our GM :mad:).

Second, STOP LETTING AOK. 11 LEAD YOU AROUND BY THE NOSE!!! I told you dumbasses to lynch AOK. 11 yesterday, NOT sbr!

Today, lynch Rysz; that should be easy enough, since you won't have AOK telling you not to. Tomorrow, lynch AOK. On the day after that, you will have to look at the people who have been following Rysz and AOK's vote manipulation to find the last wolf or wolves.

My status as a goodie should be rock-fuckin-solid now, since there is only one pack. All goodies MUST fuckin listen to me or the baddies will waltz to an easy win. Anyone who does not vote the way I fuckin tell them to vote is a fucking baddie, and if you don't fuckin like it then too fuckin bad.

Hunter -- you know who you are out there -- hang your head in shame. I told you to fuckin hunt Rysz last night. Either make yourself useful and hunt AOK tonight, or don't bother pretending you're useful to me.

Well, obviously Ironhead has claimed for himself the ability to communicate psychically even though he is unconscious. Pathological liar strikes again I suppose.

Bad form Ironhead. You should have just claimed the ability to kill everyone and declare yourself winner. I mean really, just go all the way.

UNVOTE LORDD
VOTE THE UNCONCIOUS BUT STILL ABLE TO SPEAK IRONHEAD

Well, obviously Ironhead has claimed for himself the ability to communicate psychically even though he is unconscious. Pathological liar strikes again I suppose.
Yeah, I wasn't sure so I quoted the rules to confirm. Unless the "doctor's patient can't post" thing is one of those invisible rules, but I thought you were foursquare against unwritten rules?

I promise not to vote or send in orders, as per the rules.

And yes, I know it drives you nuts that every time you think I'm out of your way I re-appear ;) A tip of the hat to you, not only for surviving so long but for somehow convincing so many goodies that you are not a wolf after your rather obvious pack behavior yesterday and on the days Kaetje and I won the lynch vote. However, I think this time the game is up for you.

Its amazing that unconscious people can talk. Amazing.
Also -- in case anyone needs any more reason to lynch AOK tomorrow -- isn't AOK. 11's reaction singularly amazing in its own right?

I mean, Lemeard comes out firing with both barrels -- blam! Shotgun blast to Rysz's gut -- and AOK immediately tries to temper the outing, by counseling skepticism. Fine -- but when I come out and confirm Lemeard's outing, he does not act like a goodie and say "way to go, all right, we got a wolf, let's all lynch Rysz!" No, instead he throws up his hands in exasperation and again makes an unconvincing appeal to the rules. I don't blame his exasperation -- this is what, the third time he thought he killed me? I'm like Danny McBride's character in Pineapple Express.

*Sigh* how I do love pissing AOK. 11 off.

I knew the game was over when I came home for lunch. I had taken my vote from AOK to sbr, waiting to see which way most of my suspicious people were going to go. I realized there was no turning the wagon from sbr and he was a villager at that point.

I don't think I will vote. It doesn't matter. With Ironhead out, the baddies will control the vote no matter what.

My Dictionary said:
Unconsciousness is the condition of being not conscious—in a mental state that involves complete or near-complete lack of responsiveness to people and other environmental stimuli. Being in a comatose state or coma is a type of unconsciousness. Fainting due to a drop in blood pressure and a decrease of the oxygen supply to the brain is a temporary loss of consciousness. Loss of consciousness must not be confused with altered states of consciousness, such as delirium (when the person is confused and only partially responsive to the environment), normal sleep, hypnosis, and other altered states in which the person responds to stimuli.

All of the above applies to everyone. Except for creatures named Ironhead 5. Unconsciousness in the case of Ironhead 5 means absolutely nothing and he can still speak and function normally.

Damnit. I checked my dictionary and apparently he is right. Unconsciousness does not apply to him.

Sigh. If this is how WW 'veterans' act...whining like cowards when they don't feel like they are winning...

Buck up and help the village win! Quit acting like the twelve year-olds that drove me away from playing starcraft...

Go to ICCUP, the players there are the hardcore veterans, not some twelve year old whining noob who only knows how to rush. ;)

Damnit. I checked my dictionary and apparently he is right. Unconsciousness does not apply to him.
Oh snap, you're right! I am supposed to be literally unconscious! Excuse me while I go swallow a dozen Ambiens.

But wait, the scandal gets deeper. I have a whistleblower here who says that Lemeard did not use his actual spirit board to discover WD's last scan -- all he did was send an order to the GM. For not following the rules to the exact role-playing letter, Lemeard's trait should never have been used.

And it goes without saying that if you ever send in an order to kill one of the hunters, the GM will have to actually check them out to see if they are literally off-guard or sleeping; if they are awake and en garde, then obviously the hunter kills the wolf.

Oh, and all you have died so far will have to somehow literally die; but nothing permanent, we want you to come back for next game. Perhaps you can try to be clinically brain-dead, a state of existence I like to call "AOK playing as a wolf"-ism.

EDIT: OOC/ This is fun, AOK :) Reminds me of old times. We should do this more often.

This is it folks. Its 7-9. It matters not if Iron wakes up if we do not get one today.

So, do we cast our lot with Lemeard and risk annihilation if he lies?

Can anyone confirm this? Traits are everywhere. Maybe someone else has it too.
There will probably be no confirmation. The only confirmation that would be possible is if WD would have told someone that he is scanning Rysz before he died. That would be the only way to confirm my story.

However, and this is extremely important for the village. If I was a baddie I would have absolutely zero incentive to make up a lie like this. The baddies would have enough votes to control who gets lynched and who doesn't. If there are any good villagers left out there they HAVE to vote Rysz. It is the only good option that we have today. Sure, you could go and waste your vote on someone else. But for once the village has to listen to someone other new that is not AOK.

Vote Rysz. Give the village another day. I have nothing to gain from lying. Oh, and I can come clean about my role. I am a villager with two traits. Sees dead people and scan redirector.

There will probably be no confirmation. The only confirmation that would be possible is if WD would have told someone that he is scanning Rysz before he died. That would be the only way to confirm my story.
Which I hereby confirm.

OY: Huh? Did you miss the part where Rysz was outed?

Which I hereby confirm.

OY: Huh? Did you miss the part where Rysz was outed?
He wouldn't want to lynch his packmate, now would he?

While we wait, how about we enjoy some blasts from the past? These are from my first ever WW game, back in August 2006:

Quite contrary. It's best village interest to haunt "Grey's" members BEFORE Black hunting night (allowing to Black do crowd' job while not in danger to hit "Ravenous/Commander" wolf as voting result), while giving assumed Black names to "Grey's" - BEFORE Grey hunting night.

It's obvious :).
Sure thing. Or you thought like we "kissed" Mugen in our "Stampede" procedure?
Men used to ATTACK their enemies, - not KISS them!
Ehm... I like angry females... Taming angry woman is most delicious process in the world... :) I used to it :).
I asked English Queen to be my spouse - taming Virgin Queen would be my best achievment, but she was told like I - used to hurt my women ... ehm.. a bit... ;)
Do you like to have some sort of wrestling match with me? Eh? ;)
I miss Bash :)
'your' choice is not obvious. strike an unknown (but well-argued admittedly) target and let you (an obvious wolf, if I say so myself) live.

If we let you live, you can continue to cause havoc (like posting your devious little list) when people are listening to your well-manipulated words.

More importantly, we will be concentrating on you rather than trying to find the others in YOUR pack (and following your arguments like sheep to the slaughter).

your skills are useful, and as Ivan said 'alas if only you were still good', but you ARE a wolf, and I don't think you have us villagers' best interests.

We should never forget that. I have johho under suspicion (from more reliable sources than you) so he may still have to defend himself (which, it must be said he has so far failed to do admittedly EDIT: oops here he is now.), BUT your death will get rid of a wolf (and we may be lucky in that the black targets a grey or a culty)

[ooc-but well played for your first WW game, you will do well in future games, this I forsee, a worthy opponent. :nods:]
Ayeshteni was onto something with that last comment :)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

It was all I could do to try and stop laughing at you guys!

Do you realize that some of you actually believed me and almost voted Elvis to his death - instead of me, a confirmed werewolf!?!

BTW - somewhere in that mass of messages I left you are the clues that will lead you to my packmates - if you can find them from among all those red herrings!

AT LONG LAST, SENATOR MCCARTHY HAS DECENCY!!!
I RP'd as Senator Joseph McCarthy :)