• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
WD, k-59, or johho deserve the opportunity to finish this game. I am tired of my wife nagging me over my time spent playing it and it isn't much fun when the GM CTDs the game.

VOTE AOK

So whoever subs me doesn't have to scramble to vote.

Sigh. If this is how WW 'veterans' act...whining like cowards when they don't feel like they are winning...

Buck up and help the village win! Quit acting like the twelve year-olds that drove me away from playing starcraft...

Fine. If you all want to follow I5 then I'll go with sbr. He said he was a obvious baddie. I do not agree, but I have no choice in the matter.

UNVOTE SPLIT
VOTE SBR

AOK 7: I5, Lem, Slinky, OY, Adamus, Executer, Jacob
Sbr 2: tres, AOK
Split 2: sbr, Paen

No way thats a baddie bandwagon there. No way. Any villager voting me among those people is a fool. I5 included.

GM, can I recommend WD, johho888, or k-59 to sub in for me?
I have gotten to know the roles of some people after I died so can't sub because of that but really none of the ones you mentioned are in positions to sub anyone - we all have inside knowledge because our previous roles. Even if we had exactly the same inside knowledge as you do - I'm not saying we do - letting us sub in would just reveal to everyone playing that we did (there was one GM that allowed a subbed out wolf sub back in as packmate of his original role - you can just imagine what happened when his former or latter self got killed...)

That's a fast bandwagon! Apparently people didn't mind voting AOK. Considering the amount of baddies he's given us this game I will give him the benefit of a doubt.

Unvote AOK.11

Vote sbr
, for now. I will be back later when I'm not on the phone. Don't lynch AOK.

Buck up and help the village win! Quit acting like the twelve year-olds that drove me away from playing starcraft...

Forgive me and I5. We take this game entirely too seriously on occasion. Alot of the time that makes it more fun. Sometimes it makes it ridiculous as in this case. I would imagine those 12 year olds took starcraft too seriously too. :D

Now stop screwing around. Lets kill sbr if that is I5's other suspects. I am not a wolf. Stop bandwagoning me.

And if you are a wolf, congrats on a fine railroad job. I could not have done it any better. You finally got me you son of a bitch. :)

That's a fast bandwagon! Apparently people didn't mind voting AOK.

Somebody finally noticed.

Not a bandwagon if none of us know how to play music...

GM, can I recommend WD, johho888, or k-59 to sub in for me?
As the seer, I should not be allowed to sub.

Besides, I was obviously hunted due to my awesome ability to analyse my way to the baddies. Me being the seer was merely an (unsuspected?) plus.

I'm not convinced at all by Ironhead's claim that AOK is a baddie. And slinky should now better than calling AOK a wolf "because he protests too much". AOK ALWAYS puts up a defense when he gets votes. Either as a villager or not. That's his style and certainly not a baddie tell.

Now I don't really understand the case against sbr (did I miss that somewhere?), but split still hasn't answered to the ultimate question (no, not 42)

Vote THE_SPLIT

Last edited:
42 is the answer, not the question.
Yes, and the question is "What is the optimal number of players in a Werewolf game?"

Looking back over the game, I5 may have a point on sbr. He is statistically very likely. He could be just bullshitting and planning to switch before the deadline. Maybe I fell for it. He is a smart wolf.

If someone has a strong feeling between the two, say it now. I am obviously fine with either as I am going to die otherwise. They are going to finish me off at the deadline unless we have enough votes to stop them on a baddie. Then maybe we get a few baddies bailing out.

We gotta choose one.

OY is never a bad choice

He is indeed not a bad choice. Unfortunately because I have a gun to my head right now my choices are limited to ones I see support for among the majority of players. If the support is there, I am of course game for an OY lynching.

Even if he is innocent. At least then I could say I accomplished something here. I completed the villages required task of ridding itself of OY.

Vote sbr