• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
unvote sbr

vote AOK.11

I completely agree with trespoe.
The game was fun, very mysterioius, and hence paranoid, and all kinds of weird theories were flying around. I do not know who came up with the idea of the merger, or less specific, any re-balancing ideas, but it did spoil the game.

But alas, we now will have to continue with this. Ironhead makes interesting points regarding AOK, and since we do not have anything better (I certainly don't, because I lost all track of any sense of this game), I'll join the bandwagon. Also I want to say, that I would have vote the-split if we did not have AOK as a target, because he still hasn't made a coherent answer to the question why he pushed the button.

Vote AOK. 11

Hmmm... I'm not 100% sure about AOK actually (having reread Ironhead's post). The arguments by itself make sense, except that this is AOK, and I don't think he would be so protective of a packmate...

Unvote AOK. 11

Ironhead, you would be right with your arguments for any wolf, except AOK, and you know him even better than I do. Do you really think that AOK would be so obvious as trying to openly get you lynched after you outed 3 wolves? This is AOK. He knows the power of pack analysis, and he knows best how to avoid it. I just don't think that what you describe is something AOK would do as a baddie, because of his own analysing skills.

Ironhead, you would be right with your arguments for any wolf, except AOK, and you know him even better than I do. Do you really think that AOK would be so obvious as trying to openly get you lynched after you outed 3 wolves? This is AOK. He knows the power of pack analysis, and he knows best how to avoid it. I just don't think that what you describe is something AOK would do as a baddie, because of his own analysing skills.

Yes and no. At what point in his suicidal mid-life crisis was he in when he tried to get Ironhead lynched?

For now: Unvote sbr - Vote AOK

OOC/Lets play out this game and keep complaints till aftergame plz../OOC

I'm going with my earlier vote ...
VOTE THE SPLIT.
Nothing else has convinced me that others are more guilty..
A lack of will to discuss him furter strengthens my belife that he is in fact bad.
Him being a hunter also would fit with diffrent pack traits..
Your analysis shows that I'm a probable wolf. I know I'm not so therfore I will go with my own reasoning for now.. I will check in and look if better soloutions have arisen later.. But it's good atleast that people have begun to express their resoning more..

Viva la Mexico...

Vote AOK.11

I have absolutely nothing to add to this mess.

I have:

Pres-Obama-Volvo.jpg

As i see it we are probably doomed. Answering ironheads question on why i dint force the j.pass issue when i announced was because i has peiced that information together with what you told me. I was told a sorcorer had scanned me. I pm'd you accussing you to see what you would say to that and you told me that you had j.pass scan me. So i infact at least stopped a JL infiltration just by my announcement. Now my one down fall of this mess was not going full effort with my own suspisions and really gunning for j.pass's death but really i was at least trying and no one else came on board until last night. I should not have followed aok the night before, that was a mistake and it will not happen again.

vote aok

I am not a wolf. Ironhead obviously does not have a scan on me. His comments on Kae are absolute bullshit. He knew nothing of her. I was seducing her on the night he used his supertrait apparently. Without free knowledge from the GM he knew nothing. Thus, he did not know. He made no suggestion that I should change course. He was not even here.

The priest herself did not even request I be lynched. She understood my position. She claimed priesthood about 5 minutes after I5 publicly stated that he did not know the priest. I am sorry, but anybody would have seen that as suspicious. She takes the lead, I5 states he does not know the priest and that he is probably leaving for the day. Shortly after, she claims to be the priest. Not very convincing. Then after asking around Reis lied to me and told me he knew the priest. Whether he knew he was lying or not is up for debate.

If any of you are bothering to read the thread, I helped to kill baddies. I was scanned by the known priest. The Seer apparently did not scan me as he viewed me as a bad suspect. The only reason anyone could lynch me here is that I am AOK.

Who is the statistically most likely? Its not me. Ironhead is just wanting to kill me out of spite now that things look bad for us. Instead of giving up he will murder me. Nice.

Last edited:
One final thought, the Seer earlier in the game did not lynch me when he had the chance. If he had thrown his weight behind my lynching, I would be dead. The priest was brutal. She could have killed me, or ask that I be lynched. She did not.

Either the Seer or the priest could have killed me easily had they wanted to. They did not. Only I5 wants to now out of spite.

If you want to die and throw away our last shot, then lynch me. This is it for us. I exchanged one PM with Daimon during the game. This is what he said:

White Daimon said:
AOK. 11 said:
WD,

I do not know whether you are wolf or not, but I am going to take the chance because I think you innocent as of now.

You got any idea what is going on? I thought there was one JL apparatus revolving around I5 but it does not seem to me to be the case. He did not know Kae. He knew I was going after her and said nothing. He apparently did not know Reis either. Reis claimed JL and claimed to have known the priest, he was lying, or has been fooled by someone. Something has gone horrible wrong somewhere.

So, basically, is this just a massive clusterfuck? Should I just give up? Is there anything we can do? It seems the goodies are fucked and I am about to just pack it in.

If you are a wolf just ignore this. Or hunt me/railroad me with your boys. :(

Sincerely,
AOK
I have some idea yes. But this game is very weird and the rules that govern it keeps chaingin. A spy apprentice? WTF?

Currently I'm thinking about the game mainly as who I'm pretty sure is good. Because its more reliable analysis, and something being reliable is really precious in this game. Besides with this many baddies in the village, eliminating a few people means you have a better than even chance of hitting a baddie randomly in the remaining group.

White Daimon - I'm good, I know this. I don't have any fancy argument as to why and I'm not gonna write one here. Trust it or don't.
Ironhead5 - Is good. I have absolutely no idea what role or traits he has, but he has been responsible for a lot of baddie deaths very early. Even if he was a super infiltrator then he wouldn't have done that. Plus if he was evil, then the situation wouldn't have looked bad enough for Randakar to merge the packs.
Paendrag - Was used as a JL spokesperson, so likely seer-scanned. Also witnessed and outed a wolf which also suggest he was good. But Ironhead wrote something about the the_hdk also being pinged by the seer that night. So the witnessing wasn't coordinated with JL, so perhaps he used it to eliminate baddie opposition? Its possible, but I don't think so. If Paen is seer scanned then he is not a wolf, so getting a wolf would directly dimish his chances of winning.
Eternaly_lost - That Ironhead "outing" of EL as seer, followed by EL admitting to being a seducer looked very real and I thnk he is good. Don't have anything beyond those few post though. I have a weird suspicion that he actually is the seer, EL very quickly admitted having an unhuntable role after Ironhead "outed" him. Might be a ploy, Ironhead is certianly bright enough for that. Doesn't matter though, I think him good but I actually don't have a lot to back it up with.
Adamus - He outed J. Pass, while Ironhead disagreed with it. So it wasn't JL ordered, at least I don't think so. So there was no pressing reason for him to out J. Pass, and if Adamus is ev0l then outing J.pass would be bad since J. pass is the sorc.
AOK - No voting evidence. But the seer is still alive and the priest survived for a very long time. You are good at pinging people trying to hide stuff, and I don't think this would have happened if you were ev0l.

Thats 6 people I think are good out of 18 people. Not very impressive for what 8 days of voting. But its still 1/3. Of the remaining 12 people, 7 are evil. So I think the village might have a chance. But I admit I'm a bit demoralised as well. WW is supposed to be a game about analysis, but I can't analyse anything when the basics keep changing. Its like trying to draw a painting, but not being allowed to see what colors you are using until you are done. We have tons of suspicious silent people. Lord_D has 14 post total! And he is not the only one being very quiet theres walrus, Slinky, THE_SPLIT & J-L. I have pretty much no feel for where they are. The_split, why did he hunt the button? I still don't understand it.

Trespoe had that weird incident where Marty posted 2 spy reports that greatly suggested he was the Sorceror. It might have been fabricated or erronious information, but I got the feeling that Trespoe overreacted afterwards and tried very hard to look good?

Looking back, this really doesn't look very organised. Sorry for the scrambled ramblings. But it just annoys me that I have so little idea of what the fuck is going on in this village. And so little possibility for going back and getting more information. We had 3 packs, so the voting analysis is spread and a good chunck of the "missing" baddies are likely cultist who may not even have known that one of their packmates where being lynched.

Lynching me would be a fitting end to this I suppose, but I ask you not to let I5 murder me out of spite. That is his aim here. If he was 100% sure of me being guilty then he would have killed me days ago.

Edit: Here is what I5 told me after Kae died:

Ironhead 5 said:
No worries on the Kae thing -- she got her scan list to us before she died, that will be good enough. Plus we got a baddie to kill today (and this ought to resolve the Adamus/J. Pass thing).

As for reis91... what a rookie. I think that he really did think he was in contact with a priest -- because he thought Adamus was the priest. And for all I know, there were two priests in the game and Adamus really is a priest. Who knows?

Losing johho888 hurts us, and I am curious as to why they didn't hunt me. I am pretty useless to the village now, except as spokesman, and so I was hoping to attract a hunt -- no dice there I guess. Still, the seer lives, and we have a veritable shitload of voting behavior to analyze.

Not exactly upset at me. Now that he wants to kill me out of spite he pretends to be. Shameful.

Last edited:
AOK.11 seems to be protesting a bit too much

Vote AOK.11

AOK.11 seems to be protesting a bit too much

Vote AOK.11

Nice Slinky. Don't even try and pretend like you are not bandwagoning me.

I mean really, its not like a villager getting railroaded near the end would actually try and defend himself!! Of course not!!!

Unvote aok

vote sbr

I think I will go back to my earlier vote. So far, it has been probable goodies (with Slinky's exception, no offense Slinky) that have been voting. Something odd in that. I5 is correct that with the numbers so close, if the baddies vote in a bloc they will win.

I will be back before deadline and see who the leaders are. There just seem too few votes right now.

I was thinking sbr but he probably would have bandwagoned me if a wolf. He might be an inactive villager. I am still working on suspects, but for now out of self preservation:

VOTE SPLIT

I would be happy to go with Slinky if I had the votes. His bandwagoning there was just lazy. But, I don't think I have the votes to get him.

All I know is in the middle of post #1624.

Except for two things -- I am 100% certain AOK is evil, because (a) he tried to get me lynched to save jonti-h, after I had given him the names of Kriszo, Ciryandor, and marty99 to out; and (b) he got Kaetje lynched after I gave him a couple clues not to do so -- first I told him not to seduce her anymore, then I told him that she her nightly actions were helping the good guys.

After I went to work for the day, he sent me a PM saying he politely disagreed and he was going to get her lynched.

So you guys can lynch AOK today, and it will buy you another day. I know I said we would lynch him last, but I expect to be subbed out by the time he is lynched; unless randakar does something to make this game competitive.

This.

Vote AOK.11

I am shocked that some of the most suspicious people in the game are using I5 as a useful idiot to kill me.

Shocked.
I am shocked -- shocked! -- that neither you nor sbr feel inclined to vote the other, even though you are the two most obvious baddies. Suppose we actually were wrong about one of you being bad; doesn't it seem likely that the other would know he is good, and thus vote the clear baddie? Suppose -- hypothetically, of course -- that you are both good. Neither knows that the other is good though, and you are both appearing evil; thus you both would vote the other, not only to save yourself but to lynch the obvious baddie.

The fact that neither of you are doing so confirms that you are packmates. The village, meanwhile collects pretty solid evidence as we watch you squirm. Who will actually prevaricate on lynching you? We already knew Rysz was a baddie -- no surprise there -- but Paendrag does come as a surprise (it makes sense now -- of course he would "witness" the_hdk, on the same day we ping him. We knew we had leaks in the JL; we just never connected the dots to see that Paendrag was just making a false outing of a guy who was going to be outed anyway.

By the way, if anyone has the "I see dead people" trait you can catch WD's last scan.

AOK is a wolf. The village must focus like a laser on lynching him today -- no other candidates. You will lynch the other baddies in later days if you wish. The baddies will throw out other candidates and otherwise try to run interference on AOK's lynch. This just helps identify them.

GM, can I recommend WD, johho888, or k-59 to sub in for me?

No offense iron but you are either a yellow-belly coward for wanting out of a game that is almost certainly tilted against you, assuming you are on my side, but not a lock. Or you are trying to make sure no one suspects you by whining so much about wanting to be subbed while still actually playing.

Either way for now aok is most likely baddie before I read up some more. so BOOM!

Vote aok

No offense iron but you are either a yellow-belly coward
Now why would I take offense at that? "With all due respect, you are much worse than Hitler." But, but, I said 'with all due respect'!

WD, k-59, or johho deserve the opportunity to finish this game. I am tired of my wife nagging me over my time spent playing it and it isn't much fun when the GM CTDs the game.

VOTE AOK

So whoever subs me doesn't have to scramble to vote.

I am shocked -- shocked! -- that neither you nor sbr feel inclined to vote the other, even though you are the two most obvious baddies. Suppose we actually were wrong about one of you being bad; doesn't it seem likely that the other would know he is good, and thus vote the clear baddie? Suppose -- hypothetically, of course -- that you are both good. Neither knows that the other is good though, and you are both appearing evil; thus you both would vote the other, not only to save yourself but to lynch the obvious baddie.

The fact that neither of you are doing so confirms that you are packmates. The village, meanwhile collects pretty solid evidence as we watch you squirm. Who will actually prevaricate on lynching you? We already knew Rysz was a baddie -- no surprise there -- but Paendrag does come as a surprise (it makes sense now -- of course he would "witness" the_hdk, on the same day we ping him. We knew we had leaks in the JL; we just never connected the dots to see that Paendrag was just making a false outing of a guy who was going to be outed anyway.

Please I5, you are sounding nothing short of incompetent. Are you telling me an innocent villager would just jump on the first bandwagon he saw? Even if he thought the person a possible villager? I think that if sbr were a wolf, he would probably bandwagon me like Slinky, or OY, or Executer. Or Lem. Being that I am innocent, that from my view makes him less likely than other candidates available. Unfortunately you are so intent on killing a villager that you are allowing yourself to be a useful idiot for the wolves.

Also, are you serious? Me and sbr not voting each other makes us packmates? Really? This is 2010 I5. You are stuck in 2006-2007. I would have sold out my AWOL packmate immediately. Christ I5, you have been gone too long. Its painful to read that kind of ignorance from you.

Edit: And another likely baddie joins your crusade. Congrats I5.