• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
not you. you're just insane ;-)

You claim "the good people" have been hunted early in the past few games. Who are they?

You claim "the good people" have been hunted early in the past few games. Who are they?

I'm not saying the good people. I said the good players. By that I do not mean allignment (akka good versus evil) but skill in werewolf. And no, to avoid hurting people's feelings I'm not gonna give you the list of who I consider good players. I am not one of them though.

Absolutely. I suck as a wolf. All the villages I have annihilated as a wolf were pure luck. Therefore, nobody should vote for me as I am no threat whatsoever.

I AM HARMLESS. I SWEAR.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Alright, have your laughs if you will. But I stand by my assessment; AOK. 11 as a villager is an invaluable asset, especially if the seer gets knocked out early. AOK. 11 as a wolf is an afterthought, a minor threat at the most. I don't know of these villages that he has "annihilated," but every game I recall with him as a wolf ends without him, because he gets rooted out and lynched sometime around Day 3.

Ironhead, as much as I am flattered by my inclusion in your list (somehow the newer players never seem to think I am a veteran ;) ), I never ever will kill jonti on the first night. Nor you, AOK, TT, WD, randakar and a few others (I am letting my sister out that list on purpose. Yeah, love you too :D)

I suck mostly as villager, and tend to do a bit better at being a wolf, but I take absolute pride in winning as a wolf over veteran players. I once even left jonti staying alive until the very bitter end (see my one wolf victory in my sig), and that victory tasted better than any other! I have nothing to do with hunting jonti on the first day.

EDIT: From that game:

One more thing:

Thanks Rysz for not getting me killed when you could have done so easily and without endangering yourself. That is how CAWZ is supposed to work. Whether you considered that in your decision or not, I appreciate that.

(CAWZ, for those who don't remember, was the Coalition Against Zombie Werewolving)

Official Vote Count

Lord Strange (3) - the_hdk, Rysz, trespoe
Trespoe (3) - Walrus, TheExecuter, AoK 11
the_hdk (3) - Lord Strange, White Daimon, Lemeard

White Daimon (1) - Ironhead5
Jacob-Lundgren (1) - Reis91
Reis91 (1) - Jacob-Lundgren
The Split (1) - Kaetje
TheExecuter(1) - Adamus

N.V: EUR007*, The Split

*: Has only made an invalid vote

but every game I recall with him as a wolf ends without him, because he gets rooted out and lynched sometime around Day 3.

I fail to see your point. I die as a wolf for the same reason you do, I get scanned and outed. I used to get scanned by day 2 in about 80% of games and by Day 3 I was almost always scanned. Now it is not so often, but back then it was inevitable.

On the occasions I get my chance, I take advantage. See WWLite XLV, LXXIII, CLXIX, and CLXXIII. I also basically saved your ass in WWLite VIII. I would also give myself an honorable mention for CLXII, for being outed but managing to convince the village to lynch me in a tie with the only JL member and simultaneously hunting the Seer. Another honorable mention for WWLite XXIII when I got within an inch of being the only wolf in Lite I can remember to have contacted and manipulated the Seer into doing his bidding. My usual paranoia about Jacob led me to make a mistake and ruin a masterpiece.

I can play wolf when I get the chance, but like you that is not often.

UNVOTE Tres
VOTE HDK

Deadline in 15 minutes right?

Deadline in 15 minutes right?
I thought 1h15m...? Can someone confirm?

To avoid being a hypocrite regarding the one-vote throwaway candidates, UNVOTE WHITE DAIMON VOTE LORD STRANGE

I realize this makes a tie between him and the_hdk; if no one else breaks the tie at deadline I will switch.

the first page said:
DEADLINE FOR VOTES AND OTHER STUFF IS (01:30 GMT ~ 18:30 EST)

That converts to 2:30 a.m. dutch time. It's 23:09 dutch time right now.

That converts to 2:30 a.m. dutch time. It's 23:09 dutch time right now.

It currently 17:14 EST, so that can't be right. I wonder if the GMT part is wrong?

It currently 17:14 EST, so that can't be right. I wonder if the GMT part is wrong?

22:16 GMT. So EST = GMT -5.
18:30 EST +5 = 23:30 GMT.
Yeah, that looks wrong alright. The real deadline is 00:30 dutch time then, so in 1 hour 12 minutes.

I'm off to bed. Please don't make use of my absence by tying someone. I hate ties.

Current Official Vote Count

Lord Strange (4) - the_hdk, Rysz, trespoe, Ironhead5
the_hdk (4) - Lord Strange, White Daimon, Lemeard, AoK 11

Trespoe (2) - Walrus, TheExecuter
Jacob-Lundgren (2) - Reis91, The Split

Reis91 (1) - Jacob-Lundgren
The Split (1) - Kaetje
TheExecuter(1) - Adamus

N.V: EUR007*

*: Has only made an invalid vote