• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Vote AOK

<insert some stupid reason here>

actually, everyone else is here from a long absence or I voted a bunch in the big game. AOK is the only person I didn't vote for.

so that is a stupid reason.

I will see who the frontrunners are tomorrow and adjust my vote accordingly.

OMG they killed jonti-h! the bastards!

So now I can't vote jonti-h (dead) or randy (subbed by me).... :-(

powers of pregnancy from the child's mystical abilities.

Hm, maybe time for a Book of Baby? (instead of a Book of Hax) It will be hard to find quotes form baby's though, seeing as they don't speak. :-(

Maybe I'd better start off with my usual random.org for day 1.

Vote THE_SPLIT

And this is the time where no-one wants to vote, due to the so-called Third Voter Rule. :)

There is no randakar in this game, reis :)

Vote the_hdk

It's obvious.

OMG they killed jonti-h! the bastards!

So now I can't vote jonti-h (dead) or randy (subbed by me).... :-(

And here I was afraid for a moment that I was next in line...

I am happy that was not the case.

Vote Lord Strange

LSST?

random.org 7
Understood that today we have nothing else to go on; but I don't think we should resort to random.org to decide who to vote. This is someone's life we're talking about here; you would leave it to chance?

Why don't we use this today to go after annoying RPers? This seems like a much more effective use of your first day's vote. Furthermore, I contend that anyone who casts a vote on Day 1, and that person for whom they voted ends up with only that one vote at the end of the day, is at least as suspicious as those who voted for a villager on days when we have a close vote that ends with a wolf being lynched. It is blatantly trying to blend into the crowd and ought to be regarded as such.

I thought about the choice of the wolves first hunt last night, and I think that jonti-h's death is an indicator that at least one of the wolves can be profiled by this hunt choice -- ie, who would have the guts to hunt jonti-h on the first night? The short list probably includes EUROO7, Rysz, White Daimon, Lemeard, AOK. 11, and me. Not a very short list, I concede, but if we put this in the context of EUROO7's claim from a previous thread that jonti-h, AOK 11, and I are rarely hunted early, I think we can narrow the list down. Let's remove AOK and I from the short list: because we were the other two listed in EUROO7's post, both of us are probable targets as well; but if either survives, the survivor immediately looks guilty. So neither of us would (?) exploit this (and besides, neither of us are particularly dangerous as wolves; AOK, as brilliant as he is as a villager, is an inept wolf; and I am scanned and outed early in every single game in which I am a baddie). I haven't been around lately, but as I recall there used to be a lot of RP back-and-forth among jonti-h, Lemeard, White Daimon, and Rysz; could jonti-h's death be a symbolic poke-in-the-eye from one of these? (my current vote says yes, but I am open to change). And finally, could EUROO7 be so brazen as to exploit his own observation and try to hunt those very people whom he said were nearly immune from early hunts? The answer to any question that begins with "could EUROO7 be so brazen..." is always an unequivocal and resounding yes.

In conclusion, I implore the village to use their little grey cells in choosing who to vote today. Let's not make today an unanalyzable throw-away day.

Now, I praise you for analysis and all, but I'd like to point a few things out in your post.

Furthermore, I contend that anyone who casts a vote on Day 1, and that person for whom they voted ends up with only that one vote at the end of the day, is at least as suspicious as those who voted for a villager on days when we have a close vote that ends with a wolf being lynched. It is blatantly trying to blend into the crowd and ought to be regarded as such.

Or not being around by the deadline, as I probably won't be...

Let's remove AOK and I from the short list: because we were the other two listed in EUROO7's post, both of us are probable targets as well; but if either survives, the survivor immediately looks guilty.

This makes little sense.

and I am scanned and outed early in every single game in which I am a baddie

Poor metagaming, ultimately meaningless via concept of separate experiences having same chance for events, regardless of past outcomes.

PS - You might say I'm still angry at being brutalized, but I hold no quarrel, I assure you.

AOK, as brilliant as he is as a villager, is an inept wolf

Absolutely. I suck as a wolf. All the villages I have annihilated as a wolf were pure luck. Therefore, nobody should vote for me as I am no threat whatsoever.

And no, lets not take us off the list I5. I mean really, after all the fuss I made in the big game about people like Jonti and I being hunted I could certainly see myself doing that on purpose just so I can say "I WUD NVR DO THAT AS WULF U IDIOTS". You on the other hand will kill anyone at any time.

I will therefore shamelesssly bandwagon Trespoe for making the severe mistake of voting me. Remember, I am not a threat as a wolf. I5 has spoken the truth. I think.

VOTE TRESPOE

I AM HARMLESS. I SWEAR.

Last edited: