• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I've been unusually busy will try for update(s) this week.

I was kind of hoping they'd be for this AAR... I take it this is finished?

No, I am trying to write an update(s) but the attempted humor and wit of Brother Jacobs isn't really there right now. Let's just say, Brother Jacobs requires a bit of "special" type writing to make him so great.

No, I am trying to write an update(s) but the attempted humor and wit of Brother Jacobs isn't really there right now. Let's just say, Brother Jacobs requires a bit of "special" type writing to make him so great.

So it will return one day? That's good to know.

Beer, Chocolate, Waffles and a Road
A History of the Benelux
by Brother Jacobs

[Imagine a scrolling piece of paper].

Frog Wars​

A very short while ago, just across the border from the Benelux…

FROG WARS

Episode I

The Disgraced Menace

Jealousy has engulfed the French nation. The taxation of the people from numerous failed wars and defeats in their colonies has caused a lot of trouble amongst the populace.

Hoping to cure the stain upon his nation with deadly force and superior might, the nefarious and weird looking mustached Emperor Napoleon III has ordered hundreds of thousands of troops to the border of the benevolent and peaceful nation of the Benelux.

While the Congress of the Benelux endlessly eats waffles and fruit galore while sometimes discussing the alarming chain of events, Brother Jacobs has secretly sent a memo to Commander Johan, who has alerted the military of the plot. Though the greatly out numbered, the forts that Commander Johan has with great effort built shall be put to the test….

Last edited:
After a long leave of absence from the AARLand, the Frog (who wish to point our that the mascot of France is the rooster ;) ... but of course, it's not as funny as calling a frog... frog legs being a delicacy :D) comes back, and is delighted to see that his ARR goes on.

Napoleon III.... oh my, my country is doomed... you are bond to win it ! Good luck :cool:

Did i miss something ? the AAR is on hold ? why's that ?

Did i miss something ? the AAR is on hold ? why's that ?

No, we were talking about a previous project that is linked in my signature.

No, we were talking about a previous project that is linked in my signature.

Good ! i feared something had happened to Brother Jacobs, putting a blow on this nice AAR...

So TekcoR,
how did you make Belgiam part of the netherlands? Did you conqured them realy quickly? Just wondering.

He modded the files. Also, may I suggest you edit your post rather than posting four times.:)

So TekcoR,
how did you make Belgiam part of the netherlands? Did you conqured them realy quickly? Just wondering.

He conquered them early, or had a nice event. Or modded the save more historical. :p

How do you get a picture for your register thing. Can someone help.

Go to your profile and edit your settings, and choose your own avatar.

Why does the Brother Jacobs think that this is Belixius or how ever say it? But it is realy funny. :D This is ...awsome.

Benelux?

I am new to the AAR world. Can someone make a tuturial to AARs on the forum please?

Go and voyage to the FAQ.

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.