• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This is my Dutch Empire!

dbn1z.jpg

...wait, don't you see it? What, are you searching for land? But I wasn't speaking about THAT!

1zbc9c1.jpg

I meant THIS kind of empire. 8D

See you when you get annexed by France for not having manpower to fight... and those mercenaries won't save you either :p

People just prefer the new map. :p

Here is my game so far as Holland. Poland inherited Lithuania somehow.:eek: Austria has Infamy of 99!:eek: Burgandy has rised and fell. Scotland is a beast.:D
The date is Monday September 4th, 1470 AD
People just prefer the new map.
The new map is like that cute girl you can't stop looking at.;)

TO or BRA? If it was the latter I PUed/Intergrated them, it was very peaceful! The former...not so much.

I weep for the fall of the General Staff. :(

This is my little Japanese Empire

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Formed as Minamoto around 1485 and will probably go on to the colonizer / pacific empire route. Main point of interest so far Ming(and their wars + revolters) and the very aggressive 4-6 indian minors (Deccan, Rajaput, Dehli, Bihar, ...).
After a series of very destructive wars their economies crashed and now they go bankrupt every year a least once. But Ming still has a standing army of around 35k-45k men + guaranties everyone and their mother :/

The glorious Japanese empire, circa 1651:

EU3_MAP_JAP_1651.8.9_2.gif

Now fully westernised (+100 neighbour bonus is fun :) ). Started as the Minamoto, but they died out and the current Shogun is from the Takeda dynasty.

For fans of world maps:

EU3_MAP_JAP_1651.8.9_1.gif

doomedo.jpg

I'm doomed, after I lose the HRE title, my army will no longer be sustainable (80k right now) and stopping Poland will be impossible.

[pic snip]
I'm doomed, after I lose the HRE title, my army will no longer be sustainable (80k right now) and stopping Poland will be impossible.

Where's sonofwinter when you need him?