• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A fine victory by the village after lynching the seer.
While I remember. Here is your Lemeard Cookie for creating a four-way TIE:

It was only awesome for you because someone talked me into going to bed early :p

If I had done the Right Thing (tm) and gotten out of bed again to do something about the probable tie I'd probably would have managed to steer it somewhere .. :)

Also, apologies to hdk for the hunt - when I saw Hax's random.org order I didn't quite realise he was the one who had been complaining about getting hunted a lot in the past ..

btw, Hax, you really do need to work on your "how to not show fur" skills. Your posts betrayed you quite a bit, I reckon.

It was only awesome for you because someone talked me into going to bed early :p

If I had done the Right Thing (tm) and gotten out of bed again to do something about the probable tie I'd probably would have managed to steer it somewhere .. :)

Also, apologies to hdk for the hunt - when I saw Hax's random.org order I didn't quite realise he was the one who had been complaining about getting hunted a lot in the past ..

btw, Hax, you really do need to work on your "how to not show fur" skills. Your posts betrayed you quite a bit, I reckon.

It wasn't his posting that made me want to switch to him. the hunt on hdk was, however.

I figured it was either Hax and/or Reis, possibly with a veteran (I was thinking Eternaly_Lost or Marty since he has not been playing lately) who used a random generator. The comments afterwards showed it probably wasn't jonti or Lemeard. I was voting Reis but saw a chance to go for Hax, but was too late to break the tie.

I don't use random for my votes or hunts, every one of them is a product of careful strategic thought interlaced with statistical analysis and with a sip of irrationality to keep people guessing... :)

Random is the best way to avoid leaking information about your identity :p
Except that that failed this time around. So I'll have to reconsider how I deal with this in the future.
For what it's worth, the hunt order for tonight was Lemeard .. :p

It wasn't his posting that made me want to switch to him. the hunt on hdk was, however.

I figured it was either Hax and/or Reis, possibly with a veteran (I was thinking Eternaly_Lost or Marty since he has not been playing lately) who used a random generator. The comments afterwards showed it probably wasn't jonti or Lemeard. I was voting Reis but saw a chance to go for Hax, but was too late to break the tie.
Wear your cookie! :mad:

Random may be the best way to avoid leaking information about your identity :p
Except that that failed this time around. So I'll have to reconsider how I deal with this in the future.
For what it's worth, the hunt order for tonight was Lemeard .. :p

Fixed. Don't forget random is random (as far as digital systems can go, that is), so you may end up hunting a target that you have hunted quite a lot in the previous games. Bam, you're lynched. This is why I add that little sip to my brew, to keep it different (although I have the advantage of being less-known to this community).

Lemeard was close to dying by my hand in the last WW-Big, but then went for johho, using criteria that applied to both of them. Educational criteria, actually, since they got Hax lynched while he was villager :D

PS - Lem, no one wants your blood-stained cookies...

Random voting and hunting is for the weak-minded.

See? EURO learned from me, so you too can learn :D

Heh. Excepting this game your record if winning games against me is not so stellar, remember? :p

I don't think this is a case of EURO learning things from you as much as it is a case of similar minds thinking similar things :)
(Not sure if that's a compliment or not, to be honest :D)

Heh. Excepting this game your record if winning games against me is not so stellar, remember? :p

External factors... :) but yes, I haven't forgot the humilitation in EL's game, where you let me win just to embarass me. It will be paid back, mark my words.

I don't think this is a case of EURO learning things from you as much as it is a case of similar minds thinking similar things :)
(Not sure if that's a compliment or not, to be honest :D)

Depends on the perspective, of course :). I'd say it is a privilege to think like me, but it's also very inconvenient in WW if we end up in different teams :D

At least, we don't think like the blood-thirsty TIE-maker over there by the Volvo, nor do we blame the computer for hunt/lynch choices :)

External factors... :) but yes, I haven't forgot the humilitation in EL's game, where you let me win just to embarass me. It will be paid back, mark my words.

I 'let' you win because that way you wouldn't take me (or Lord_D) down with you.
That may have felt humiliating to you but it was by far the most sensible option. :)

Deep in the cave the watcher finally began to relax. The fools had been so easy to manipulate. He allowed himself a small chuckle, barely noticeable in the black depths, before flipping a switch on his watch, and disappearing into the wall. Atlantis, for the moment, was safe.

Deep in the cave the watcher finally began to relax. The fools had been so easy to manipulate. He allowed himself a small chuckle, barely noticeable in the black depths, before flipping a switch on his watch, and disappearing into the wall. Atlantis, for the moment, was safe.

.. and who the heck are you and what are you doing in our thread? :p
Come sign up for a real game rather than lurking ..

.. and who the heck are you and what are you doing in our thread? :p
Come sign up for a real game rather than lurking ..

The game had already started when I stopped by...

...your rules explicitly state that lurkers can 'haunt' the thread...

...I couldn't resist.

When the next one starts I'll try to get aboard.