• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Deep in the shadows of the cave...a pair of eyes peers out into the cavern. The light from the fire dances crazily before the eyes of the watcher, yet he keeps his eyes resolutely fixed on the small group of foreign creatures huddled around the primitive energy source. Their shadows grow large and grotesque against the cave walls.

Suddenly, an argument breaks out among the strange creatures. The eyes watch with interest for a few seconds before being drawn away by something of far more interest...

As the embers die away that night, none of the creatures at the fire notice that the body of the_hdk has disappeared...

I will not stand for this :mad:

Unvote Hax

Vote Hax

Your right, he gave no reason, he must be a wolf. But wait, there was one other that did that as well.

Vote Lemeard

Someone has been murdered you say. We must solve this scientifically. Now is there anyone with a unibrow, low forehead, scar on the left cheek, and a right upper tooth missing?

I see... that narrows it down to four. Hmm, is there anyone present who rode a tricycle while younger? And did you have a big snugglie teddybear?

Now then is there anyone present who KILLED THE_HDK!!!

No... no one..

Darn I was sure that would work.

Vote randakar

currently a four way tie between Reis, Hax, Randakar, and Lemeard. with Marty still to vote.

there is probably a wolf there. and a couple of villagers.

I also hate ties.

Since many Europeans will be sleeping soon, and I need to get back to work, I will go ahead and break the tie two hours early.

Unvote Reis

Vote Hax

Unvote randakar
Vote trespoe

since he is the first trying to cast some suspicion on others

Unvote randakar
Vote trespoe

since he is the first trying to cast some suspicion on others

not at all. just saying it is just a statistical probability. I will help you, however.
Unvote Hax

Vote Slinky

tie restored.

Bad news is, I am late. I blame the weather. Good news is, you guys are also at fault since the deadline was 17:30 EST and you guys shot right by it.:p

Final Vote Count

lemeard 2: hax, eternaly lost
Reis 2: Trespoe, randakar
Hax 2: Lemeard, walrus
Randakar 2: jonti, slinky
slinky 1: Kaetje
Kaetje 1: Reis

non-voter: marty

....wow

:rofl:

Epic level...

uhhhh....I am at a loss of how to write this update....so here goes.

After finding their expedition comrade the hdk dead the group was blind with rage and vengeance. All reason was tossed aside and votes to kill one another were flying all over. There was a very unusual tie and arguments, telepathic likely since no one hardly spoke, raged. Indiana Jones (hax) and Mr. T (randakar) tried to rally the village towards certain people and while some success was had, the Portuguese cod fisherman (reis) took offense to the accusations. Finally unwilling to take their dirty insults anymore he jumped in the Volvo (lemeard) and despite not knowing hardly how to drive put the hammer down and rammed Indiana Jones (hax) and Mr. T (randakar) before realizing he was going too fast and couldn't stop before smashing himself and the Volvo (lemeard) into the cave walls exploding the two all over the place.

Luckily as the remaining expedition members assessed the situation they realized the corpses of Indiana Jones (hax) and Mr. T (randakar) had Nazi credentials upon them! Sadly The Volvo (lemeard) had been built with wireless internet and was somehow their expedition leader. The Portuguese Cod Fisherman (reis) was not really missed but was given a proper burial for having killed the wicked Nazis. Lacking their leader the group wandered around some more for several days before realizing the Nazi threat was gone but they also were running low on food, and going around in circles. So they headed back to the surface having failed to properly explore the cave.

Winners....somehow at day 1...

Jonti
Kaetje ~ Celine Dion
slinky ~ Dr. Daniel Jackson.
walrus
Trespoe ~ Bob and Doug MacKenzie
eternaly lost
marty99

:wacko::wacko::wacko:

:rofl:

I like how you handled the update :D

I think this is a new record for the fastest game of werewolf.

I don't think you could get a faster game of werewolf, or at least it would be unreasonable.

You need 2 packs of 1 wolf each, and a hunter. The pack that hunted night 0 would have to hit the other pack at the same time as the hunter hunted the first pack.

Day 1 is the fastest you can win, and I suggest for the next game, we make the rule that TIEs are not lynch everyone in them at once, but randomly lynch someone in the TIE. That would stop something like this from happening.

EDIT:

Clearly I voted to lynch Lemeard because he was the expedition leader, but managed to forget who the people he hired for it was, allowing the nazi to get into this.

:)

Again! Again! Again! :D

This game gets the MeardMedal for perfect execution.

Day 1 is the fastest you can win, and I suggest for the next game, we make the rule that TIEs are not lynch everyone in them at once, but randomly lynch someone in the TIE. That would stop something like this from happening.
This was awesome. Nothing should be changed

BOW TO THE TIE!!!
Yes!

Again! Again! Again! :D

This game gets the MeardMedal for perfect execution.

This was awesome. Nothing should be changed

I kinda agree with that, it was Awesome, where only on page 5 in a werewolf game and the humans won. Although I bet that jacob-Lundgren was banging his head when he realized what the village managed to do on day 1. Two wolfs, the Seer and a villager in a TIE without people even noticing until AFTER the deadline had passed.

Baaah, why did it had to be me in the TIE... just because you don't like my cod... Guess I should have cooked up a "Bacalhau á Brás", to get those votes off me.

Also I don't agree with EL's suggestion, as much as I dislike TIE-mongers like that Volvo freak, they are a necessary evil, and also let's just not add too much luck to Lite.

Baaah, why did it had to be me in the TIE... just because you don't like my cod... Guess I should have cooked up a "Bacalhau á Brás", to get those votes off me.

Also I don't agree with EL's suggestion, as much as I dislike TIE-mongers like that Volvo freak, they are a necessary evil, and also let's just not add too much luck to Lite.

Well, I mis-figured the time incorrectly. If I had gotten my post in 1 minute faster, only Hax would have hung.

What the hell happened here?