• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I highly doubt it, consider how much we had to wait for 1.2 and the practical shutdown of further development for FTG :(

I highly doubt it, consider how much we had to wait for 1.2 and the practical shutdown of further development for FTG :(

1.2 took a while for Steam users, but came out quickly for the rest of us, I don't think there is any reason to be so pessimistic about future patches.

That's very skillfull of you, seeing as it's only been out one year... ;)

Well, he is definitely talking about Europa Univeralis II.

Well, he is definitely talking about Europa Univeralis II.

Definitely. I also play EU since EU1 (~8 years) and I still think that EU2/FTG is the best strategy/historical game ever. Today I dislike vanilla map only, but fortunately we have few other and better maps :)

... So you mean you bought the cheapest one that was available just to get acess into the OT, while getting all the other games via questionable ways?

Off Topic. A discussion regarding where/how a game was acquired is off topic in a thread dedicated to discuss the prospect of a 1.3 patch.

TY

I always thought it would have been better to allow forum access to people who had registered that game and not any game in Paradox's portfolio. But those are my thoughts.
I fought too hard to help paradox defend their games with people who did not register, while people who complained on games in which they registered did not bother me.

I have seen some good suggestions in this thread started by MichaelM.

Well, I would like to see a 1.3 WIP diary or a post dealing with this, if possible. However the suggestion thread should be a sticky imho and to be looked at together with the unified wishlist thread, which should deepen the suggestions made in the former thread.

To me, the priority is for this game to have palpable things that can be distinguished from EU2. New features, already suggested by the "non-existent" community. We already have many maps that the players who dislike the original one can use. Features we have none. Or close to none.