• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wonderful update as always! The battle scene was truly epic. :)

My Finnish senses are tickling.... Weee an update !!!!!!!

Hehe

Fantastic update! Your battle scenes are magnificently written! Full credit to you. :)

I thank you, and congrats of FOTW :D

Desperate gamble...almost pays off?

But the siege is certainly not finished yet!

Very desperate.

And there's still another update left for the Civil War. I had meant to do both of them in this one, but it felt really disjointed so I'm just going to devote another chapter to the ending part of the civil war.

Amazing update with the battle! Great job and well worth the wait. :)

Thank you :)

Wonderful update as always! The battle scene was truly epic. :)

I do like battles, eh? Heh.

Yeah right.
Sounds very likely. :p

Eh?

Well this is...interesting hahaha

rwp8C.png

:mad:

Gotta figure out how I messed it up that much. I have an idea though.

They also had fun turning Ireland into the Iroquois :rofl:

:(

Can someone upload a copy of their 'text.csv' file from the localization folder?

Idk what version of the beta this one is on though

----

Or I could just transfer the save to a different install that's on a later beta patch. Only problem is that everything ends up no_ruler, no_religion, no_government -.-

---

edit: Fixed it :)

Last edited:
Oh god, and I thought this AAR was lost! Thank goodness.

Yes...but we do want it to continue regardless! :p

Oh aye, even if I lost the save game the story would continue. That screenshot above is from 1754 anyways, so there's not too much left I need to play in terms of the game.

Oh aye, even if I lost the save game the story would continue. That screenshot above is from 1754 anyways, so there's not too much left I need to play in terms of the game.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, spidey sense is telling me several heads are going to be decorating pikes...

Haha, oh yes.

And the next chapter is quite lengthy. I'm at 8 pages already and the battle hasn't even started. eek

Nice! Break it up into several updates to keep us at a cliffhanger!

...Wait, don't! :p

Nice! Break it up into several updates to keep us at a cliffhanger!

...Wait, don't! :p
Psh, who do you think I am? Hollywood?

No, you're Beyond any Woods, Holly or not. The country name gives it away.

Great update, as always! :)