• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
And all Slinky needed to do was vote to save himself and three others!

Votecount of the votes, or: TIEMINATOR I choose you!!!

Walrus -2- Randy, Lord Strange
Slinky -2- Steed, , Thud
Randy -2- Lemeard, Jonti
Jamie -2- Marty, Jacob

That is.

It's

Beautiful.
*wipes away a tear*

:cool:

This is funny as hell.
*Hopes there's a wolf in there*

If there's not a wolf in there, we're in trouble. :rofl:

And you'll be lynched. :eek:

But don't worry, I would probably be next, for not stopping the tie given the chance.

If there's not a wolf in there, we're in trouble. :rofl:

And you'll be lynched. :eek:

But don't worry, I would probably be next, for not stopping the tie given the chance.

That's discrimination because I am not Lemeard :(

There's a blackcurrant dead in the basket. There's a peach in pieces next to it. There's a talking brain and a dead mythological creature over by the bridge.

I think this as good a place as any to act like nothing's happened.

*Mind Wipe*

So EUROO7 leaves whatever the hell that was, and crosses the bridge. Just then, a wild werewolf appears! He's wounded; The beast has no force left. EUROO7 drops his basket and rushes to aid the dying werewolf.

"What's happened? Who's done this to you?" he asks.

"I... I... don't know... all I can remember... the ties... mein gott... and... too... many... do-"

The werewolf could not finish his thought. Euro shot him in the tongue. Just then, AOK fell from the sky and whispered to Euro:

DUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRR.

Apparently, he lacked a brain.

Bored with this, EUROO7 went back to his basket and noticed Elton John standing over it.

Hello, Mr. John, said Euro.

Oh how do you do, EUROO7, I was just contemplating my dead Blackberry, explained the singer-songwriter.

What happened to it? I left it here with all the fruits!

Oh, how should I know, I'm not a frui-

>_>

<_<

I think I'd better go.

Yes I think you better had.

Also dead: The Kumquat (which was actually quite the furry fruit), the great pineapple (which wasn't really the pineapple) and the citron (which was... uh... idk lol)

Also also dead: The recurrant was found with a rope round his neck (yes, his neck). Whether this was intentional or not depends on my whims (it wasn't)

Walrus villager lynched
Jamie villager lynched
Randy Villager lynched
Slinky werewolf fruit lynched
Lemeard villager hunted

Villager here.

I'm thinking all 4 of us are. This is going to be one fast game.
edit: Emu'ed by the update. Except that slinky was a wolf. ;-)

BTW: Sub.

Votecount of the votes, or: TIEMINATOR I choose you!!!

Walrus -2- Randy, Lord Strange
Slinky -2- Steed, , Thud
Randy -2- Lemeard, Jonti
Jamie -2- Marty, Jacob
Lemeard -1- Jamie,
Marty -1- Walrus,​

NV: Slinky

Deadline in 0 Hours 0 Minutes
This is all I have to say to that

tumblr_kuhybytsm81qaxxfho4_500.jpg

One out of 4 isn't bad :p

One out of 4 isn't bad :p

Are you trying to see if we could start another game before I leave?

I don't think it does that much good asking for sub in this game, but if we need a sub, I am also up for it.

Hey, Steed and I made the right call. It's all the rest of you stubborn fruits that screwed everything up. :p

Although perhaps at this point I should switch from bragging about being good at predicting who is a wolf to begging for mercy from the wolves.

No wonder Slinky did not break the tie...