• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Even for the succesion?

I'm really starting to think that people are just replying on the pm and don't know it's not a mp anymore.

Maybe you could pm a mod and ask the thread to be moved into the regular AAR forums and renamed to something like 'Kingdom of AARland Succession Game'?

We might also get more interest once play begins .

Ok, it seems that I've not been reading the thread thoroughly (yesyes, I'm lazy) and that this is been moved from MP to succession game. So could someone please explain this poor soul how that will work? :eek:o

Ok, it seems that I've not been reading the thread thoroughly (yesyes, I'm lazy) and that this is been moved from MP to succession game. So could someone please explain this poor soul how that will work? :eek:o

Basically we each get to be a King. So when a King dies, the player saves the game and sends it to the next player who then loads up and plays a King. When his King dies he saves and sends it to the next player... etc.

And in this case, the order of play will be determined by whichever player's dynasty is elected Emperor.

Oh, ok, I understand now. Like the (in)famous a Collage of CAARdinals...

Well, I'm sorry to say, but I can not commit to that (playing the game and writing an AAR), but I'll be fiollowing...

I think it could be a fun idea to allow those who want to be a part of the AAR but can't commit to playing and writing to have the chance to be modded into the game as lowly counts. That way they can feature in a small way without the commitment.

I think it could be a fun idea to allow those who want to be a part of the AAR but can't commit to playing and writing to have the chance to be modded into the game as lowly counts. That way they can feature in a small way without the commitment.

Featuring in a small way sounds just like me... ;):D

Hi everyone! I have you all modded into the game now, and I'm hoping to play the first round on Monday.

In the meantime, I've started a new thread in the main AAR section for new people to sign up. Check the list, and if I've left you out, please let me know by Monday. Also, feel free to suggest things I've missed out of the explanation!