• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
No wonder, it's only released in the internet. No physical version. Busted!

Technically, I think it's supposed to be released in physical version, but only in one country and I don't know when. Still, it is suspicious.

Okay guys, the victory screen thing is fixed. I'm not sure which one did it, but try to change the thebrokenstar.eug file's end date to 2999 and use the end date of "scenario info" in the options part of the menu (choose a scenario and there's the options button, change the end date to the bottom one).

I wasn't able to find other problems.

Nevermind. Original post is beneath mine. This is old stuff aswell and FYI: I haven't got my Anthology CD-Key anymore, because I can't find that damn case... And yeah, it was cool with the medal inside it and the huge manual just saying...

Last edited:
Alright you busted me. Feel good now? Like you guys never downloaded a game... Anyway sorry for lieng.. And Btw: I bought along time ago Hoi1, Hoi2 and Hoi Anthology. Just to let you guys know, that i don't only download stuff. I download games to see how they are. If they suck i won't buy them. If they are good i will buy them. And i didn't had money for AoD. And why i should pay 20 - 30 € for it? It's just patched with 4 or 5 new scenarios. Also, I can understand that they want to make money but common... Armageddon, The Abyss and Doomsday are just 3 scenarios for a game. It's just added to AoD. They should sell it for 15 euro or less. But please not like that. Also: It would be better if they sell it retail and not only Steam, Gamersgate etc.

We will not take this discussion further, and this mod should work fine on unpatched or 1.3.

Hey guys!

I was involved with the MDS Cold War mini-mod, and though we didn't get a lot done in terms of actual... events and stuff, we did manage to puzzle out a pretty good story that stayed realistic to the idea of a continued USSR. So, if you want, I'd love to help out with plot stuff and event ideas? And research? Lots and lots of research. :p

Hey guys!

I was involved with the MDS Cold War mini-mod, and though we didn't get a lot done in terms of actual... events and stuff, we did manage to puzzle out a pretty good story that stayed realistic to the idea of a continued USSR. So, if you want, I'd love to help out with plot stuff and event ideas? And research? Lots and lots of research. :p

It would be appreciated. Atm I can't work much, since I'm busy with RL stuff and my Eu3 mod.

Technically, I think it's supposed to be released in physical version, but only in one country and I don't know when. Still, it is suspicious.

Germany it was;)

Is this compatible with 1.4 yet? I downloaded this mod and I kinda like the title music but can''t play the scenario yet.

Strange. It works fine for me, and I'm using the latest patch.

well it goes ok but then suddenly goes CTD on me as soon i get to the near end of loading. I will try to remove some of the annoying mods that should have gone away when i re-installed the game. it appears to have CTD at the last 5% of the whole loading screen. is there something wrong with it?

the World in confilt scenario works but their no victory events and it crashes at around 27 June 1989. you also can't get any supplies for your troops if your playing as SU. I also can play the rest of the scenario's but not the Broken star.

Last edited:
Well, the 1989 is not yet playable, just a WIP. I'll try to check what's the problem when I get back home on Sunday.

ok thanks. i just carry on playing the other senarios. i really love the music btw. it's very good.

Hello everybody. I got one question: How do I install this great Mod? I´m a really newbie. Does this Mod overwrite my Vanilla Files from AoD?

but if you got steam then that not going to work. Stram won't allow any copies of games being run.

with steam you just copy+paste a backup onto your desktop and install the mod into the folder in your steam directory, then if you don't like it, delete the folder in your steam directory and move your desktop version back in.