• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

dinofs

In Hiding
52 Badges
Feb 13, 2010
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Semper Fi
  • Divine Wind
  • Deus Vult
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Stellaris
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • 500k Club
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
Welcome, everybody. This is going to be an attempt at a half-way decent AAR. Most likely, due to my unfamiliarity with the 4-15 patch, as well as an incurable disease that my doctor described as "being a total n00b," this AAR will be a journal of failure after failure. To help alleviate the boredom of seeing me embarrass myself over and over again, this AAR will be special. You see, I will change countries every ten years. I know, I'm such an innovator.

Things to expect: Pitiful attempts at humor
Embarrassment
Changing countries

House Rules: 1.No major countries (Unless you really WANT to see me play France, then Austria, then England, then Castille, etc. etc.)
2.Probably no repetition of countries, but if, say, I really like the look of Scotland after I've already played it...
3. I'll try not to use gamey tactics, but this does not apply to things the AI does. (Like strait-blocking.) Basically, I won't scorch land, but I'll use my navy to block the AI's land troops. Because that makes perfect historical sense.
4. NO MERCY! MUHAHAHA. Seriously though, I will never hesitate from attacking a country that I played as. Ever.
5. I will play as at least one country of every tech group, but you should obviously expect mostly Western, Oriental, or Muslim nations.

Settings: Everything normal except lucky nations, which are off.

One more thing: I'm going to let you guys pick my first country. So comment with your favorite!

Table of Contents:
Oirats:
Oirats Part 1
Oirats Part 2

Hedjaz:
Hedjaz Intro
Hedjaz Part 1
Hedjaz Part 2
Hedjaz Part 3

Kanem Bornu:
Kanem Bornu Intro
Kanem Bornu Part 1
Kanem Bornu Part 2
Kanem Bornu Part 3

Maharasthra:
Maharasthra Intro
Maharasthra Part 1
Maharasthra Part 2
Maharasthra Part 3
Maharasthra Part 4
Maharasthra Part 5(!)

Denmark:
Denmark Part 1
Denmark Part 2
Denmark Part 3
Denmark Part 4
Denmark Part 5

State of the World 1

Afterlife Part 1
Afterlife Part 2

Taungu:
Taungu Intro
Taungu Part 1
Taungu Part 2
Taungu Part 3
Taungu Part 4
Taungu Part 5

Styria:
Styria Part 1
Styria Part 2

The End? Part 1
The End? Part 2

UPDATE WATCH: *Plays Taps*

Last edited:
Morocco.

Teutonic Order... Take all of Byelorussia, Ruthenian, Polish, Lithuanian, and Czech lands before forming Prussia.

As Prussia take all of the German lands and form Germany.

As Germany control all of the modern day Netherlands, Belgium, and Luxembourg.

Have Italy as a Vassal... Have all of Iberia cut into 3 kingdoms (Kingdom of Galicia, Basque Kingdom, and Kingdom of Granada (or if there is any other in the south)... and have them 3 be your vassals and Allies.

Have a big colony in New England, Mexico, Brazil, South Africa, India, and take all of Japan.

Teutonic Order... Take all of Byelorussia, Ruthenian, Polish, Lithuanian, and Czech lands before forming Prussia.

As Prussia take all of the German lands and form Germany.

As Germany control all of the modern day Netherlands, Belgium, and Luxembourg.

Have Italy as a Vassal... Have all of Iberia cut into 3 kingdoms (Kingdom of Galicia, Basque Kingdom, and Kingdom of Granada (or if there is any other in the south)... and have them 3 be your vassals and Allies.

Have a big colony in New England, Mexico, Brazil, South Africa, India, and take all of Japan.

You do realize that each country only gets 10 years, right?

I will be the third to suggest the Oirat Horde.

I start with non european countries for the first 50 years or so, that way Europe should look fun. And also will you use a mod? ( Sorry if you already answered ).

I say Yemen :p

Not long ago I did an AAR like this with Haasa :)
Hope it would start being a trend

I suggest Manipur or Urbino

I start with non european countries for the first 50 years or so, that way Europe should look fun. And also will you use a mod? ( Sorry if you already answered ).

I say Yemen :p

Nope, no mods. Personally, I want to start with non-European nations, but I still want to play there before all the OPMs are gone. I need a challenge, after all. :D

Also, it seems like the general consensus is either the Oirat Horde or the Teutonic Knights. I choose the Oirats. Why? 1. Because they'll be more fun. 2. The Teutons will still be alive in ten years. ;)

I'm going to start playing right away, and the first update should be expected today. Will I defeat Ming? Will I succeed in making the Oirat Horde a great power? Or will Ryukyu beat the crap out of me?

Yaaay! Go Oirats
Make sure you conquer all of Ming in 10 years. Better yet, THE WORLD!!! *evil laugh*

Yaaay! Go Oirats
Make sure you conquer all of Ming in 10 years. Better yet, THE WORLD!!! *evil laugh*

Just wait till you see what actually happened... *Dun-dun-DUN!*