• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations, it's a great result for an American Pagan.

I think a world conquest is possible with an American Pagan but it'll need a lot of very long term planning and attention to detail. I also think it'll need an East to West drive as well as West to East.

Did you have diplomat shortages as a limiting factor?

Good work getting so far with the Creek. I'll be sure to come back and read this again if I want to play a Native American nation myself.

Great job! Even if you didn't achieve a WC, you still performed amazingly well. And yes, I did learn quite a bit from reading this. :D

this whole aar seems fishy to me. I bet hacks were used or the game was modded. Seemed like you always won every war and got ridiculous deals during the peace process that nobody else gets.

Nah. Prawnstar had about the same result, despite not getting to westernize his military. Once he westernizes his military, he's even with everyone else, at which point, steamrolling the AI with your pimped-out economy and army is not hard.

not to mention you jumped to tech 7 from 5 in like 2 years i forget which tech it was

You get a neighbour bonus of +100 when you've recently westernized. That explains it.
And with neighbour bonus, modernized units, modernized tech and imperialism CB, it became even easier to conquer just about everything.
Before you start accusing this AAR of cheats, try to look some of the more impressive AARs, like Starfury's Ashanti WC or Prawnstar's Iroquis (it's more impressive since in IN you are forced to use native troops).
You clearly haven't read these or played as a native tribe. Look at my Papal State WC and my earlier attempt of Creek. I would say that I am pretty experienced with EU3, but still this wasn't an easy task.

P.S, I've disabled the console completely.

oh come on frito123, tuore's my hero, he'll never cheat :)
Just because he can do smth extraordinary that you can't do it doesn't mean he cheats