• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

coz1

GunslingAAR
29 Badges
May 16, 2002
hearthehurd.typepad.com
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • PDXCon 2017 Awards Winner
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis: Rome Collectors Edition
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • 500k Club
  • 200k Club
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • For The Glory
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Deus Vult
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
VictAARian Cross AwAARd

VictAARianCrossLogo.jpg

Best Completed AAR for 2009

With the new year starting, it is time to get the Vickie Cross in the running. We've seen the nominations begin with the OscAARs and the CrusadAARs Chalice. Now it is time to start gathering the nominations for the VictAARian Cross. This marks the 10th contest and 3rd yearly awAARd. Let's make it a great one. As always, the following will list the completed AARs for the past year and you get to nominate one of them (and not your own.) If one has already nominated the AAR you wish to put forward then 2nd, 3rd, etc. said AAR. Those AARs with the most nominations will be placed in a poll when the nominations end.

Eligible AARs

* * *​

As always, if you notice an AAR that was missed or one that should not belong, let me know via PM. Nominations will last until March 21st. So let's see those nominations and enjoy looking back on the previous year in writing! :)

Thanks for this coz!

I'll nominate Ireland, Awake! by demokratickid :)

Well I nominate Trepppe AAR: ¡Libertad o Muerte!-AARgentina. That AAR is extremly good one, one AAR with Argentina in the GC in Ricky with VIP, who at the moment become the Hegemon of South America and a World Power even superior at Europeans one in 1860 at one quarter of the game.... well that AAR with all the very well made screens and details deserved the VictAARian Cross of the last year

Nivek Beldo: I'm astonished by your statement, I'm glad you like it. But I have to inform you that my AAR is not elligible for the 2009 Victaarian Cross Awaard as it is still ongoing and therfore was not finished in 2009.

Well I nominate Trepppe AAR: ¡Libertad o Muerte!-AARgentina. That AAR is extremly good one, one AAR with Argentina in the GC in Ricky with VIP, who at the moment become the Hegemon of South America and a World Power even superior at Europeans one in 1860 at one quarter of the game.... well that AAR with all the very well made screens and details deserved the VictAARian Cross of the last year
Indeed, as Treppe has mentioned, the AARs listed above in the first post are the only eligible AARs. The Vicky Cross is only given to completed works and the 2009 edition is only considering those AARs completed in 2009.

Please feel free to choose another from the list above to nominate, however. :)

I'd like to nominate Brandenburg III's Maintain the Monarchy. It's not easy to resist the temptation to Westernise as Russia, but Brandenburg managed it, and managed to keep the game challenging until the end.

Seconded and for the exact same reasons.

I'd like to nominate Brandenburg III's Maintain the Monarchy. It's not easy to resist the temptation to Westernise as Russia, but Brandenburg managed it, and managed to keep the game challenging until the end.

I agree. It's great read that never gets predictable or dull.

Nominations are coming in fast. :) We've got 3 AARs already with multiple nods, and 4 others with one nomination. Remember - the ones with the most 2nds, 3rds, 4ths, etc will be included. And 2 more weeks to get them in.

One last week to get those nominations in and a few that could use some 2nds.

While you peruse these, remember there is still time to vote on the OscAARs and CrusadAAR's Chalice, not to mention the Golden CaesAAR.

Had a busy weekend of birthday celebrations, among other things, and have not gotten to posting the Vickie Cross poll yet. Hope to get to it tonight. Until then, there is time for some last minute nominations if you have any. I'll cut them off in say 4 hours or so.

And make sure to visit the other voting threads before it is too late. Some close contests out there, and some not so close. It is indeed awards season. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.