• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This is definitely interesting. Good luck! Subscribed. :)

As for the over extension dilemma... I wonder how the game would handle the math if you have zero cores since you cannot divide anything by zero... Perhaps, get in a war and give up your claim to Okinawa to see what happens :eek:

Chapter III: Through the Jungles

Champa needs help.

chp.jpg

6 months later their last province fell. I also funded a missionary to one of my hinduist provinces and set the missionary funding to 0.

bblimit.jpg

I vassalized them, because I was already close to the BB limit. I don't want to cross it.

It took 5 years and still, no rebels have popped up. And Champa needs help again:

cccji.jpg

It didn't take long for Dai Viet to fall.

6fame.jpg

Finally in June 1416 rebels popped up. Time to accept their demands!

bitworse.jpg

The relations with my vassals dropped significantly, but they are quickly back on good.

In February 1417 the King dies, leaving Ryukyu with a regent:

rege.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Tuore, I've read through this and your previous Ryukyu AAR. outstanding achievements:D! Perhaps a stupid question but what is the reason for the new religion change? I've not yet played an east-asian nation, so it's not so obvious to me. Cheers!:)

Hi Tuore, I've read through this and your previous Ryukyu AAR. outstanding achievements:D! Perhaps a stupid question but what is the reason for the new religion change? I've not yet played an east-asian nation, so it's not so obvious to me. Cheers!:)

Buddhism has -30% tax modifier.

Another neat move, now can you convert again?

Something about the idea of a Sunni Ryukyu by moving Ryukyu amuses me greatly. A bit like taking the mountain to Mohammed :)

Why sunni? What has it got that is worth selling the provinces, losing the capital and going bankrupt? Sure, it would be cool. We'll see.

Ryukyu, an adventure through religions.

E: And Prawn, we need your AARs. At this moment, there's only me, the Bar guy and sony b1ack making "extreme" AARs. Where's that tribal WC?

Last edited:
After Sunni it would be time to go Christian!

Another AAR will have to wait - I'm still doing two and half people's jobs at the moment.

As for a tribal WC all I can say is getting tag teamed by France, Castile and Ming while in a tribal succession crisis and already having 9+ WE is 'interesting'. At one point I had 50 cored provinces and 1.71 ducats census tax :rofl:

subscribed, thats a brilliant strategy, i wonder if it would work with another OPM? can anyone say a Chimu AAR?

Then Shinto? :D
Anyway, great job. I almost missed the point of giving in to the demands, then realized what it was for.
Time to take on Ming! ;)

Another AAR will have to wait - I'm still doing two and half people's jobs at the moment.

As for a tribal WC all I can say is getting tag teamed by France, Castile and Ming while in a tribal succession crisis and already having 9+ WE is 'interesting'. At one point I had 50 cored provinces and 1.71 ducats census tax :rofl:

2,5 people's job? I have 3 AARs going, one mod and real life. That's at least 4 man's job.

Don't forget to end your Adventure with Confucian :rofl:
btw you can't accept zealot demand cross religion group right ?
That jouney would be....costy

It's actually -20% :p

We'll see.

subscribed, thats a brilliant strategy, i wonder if it would work with another OPM? can anyone say a Chimu AAR?

I could try a Chimu AAR someday... this strategy wouldn't work, I'm afraid.

Then Shinto? :D
Anyway, great job. I almost missed the point of giving in to the demands, then realized what it was for.
Time to take on Ming! ;)

I'll go get Ming once I'm a bit stronger.

Boo. Go back to pagan! :)

No way.

And Hinduism, I believe, has a +5% tax modifier.

:)

Interesting AAR and an extreme solution. I'll be following.