Werewolf Lite CLX: Doom of the WereYak, Part Two: Kabool, 850

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
One more thing:

Thanks Rysz for not getting me killed when you could have done so easily and without endangering yourself. That is how CAWZ is supposed to work. Whether you considered that in your decision or not, I appreciate that.

One more thing:

Thanks Rysz for not getting me killed when you could have done so easily and without endangering yourself. That is how CAWZ is supposed to work. Whether you considered that in your decision or not, I appreciate that.
That would be me.

I had a bizarre thought at the end. The last wolf was playing for himself, not the pack. And would vote another person at the end, causing a tie w/ me and Split.

Hunt jonti or the other

and have the win all to himself.

I was thinking Cymsdale for that, because I just didn't see Rysz failing to votesnipe and bring 3 wolves to victory.

I had a bizarre thought at the end. The last wolf was playing for himself, not the pack. And would vote another person at the end, causing a tie w/ me and Split.

Hunt jonti or the other

I was thinking Cymsdale for that, because I just didn't see Rysz failing to votesnipe and bring 3 wolves to victory.
He wasn't online, apparently.

I just remembered something
Wtf the-hdk?
You were online after the outing was made, I purposefully checked your status, you were reading the thread 5 minutes after my announcement, I also pm'd you telling you to switch or else you would be lynched

Marty, I don't think your "let's run up a random person along with the JL target" for "analysis" works. That's the second time you've tried it. Everyone just assumes the other guy is a baddie too, and bandwagon him afterwards. It doesn't give any real analysis, and actually impedes analysis the next day.

First of:

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

My very first WOLF victory in Lite! (and complete big game).
And I actually beat jonti, whom I consider my favourite fellow WW player, and the best player around. I actively didn't hunt him, nor did I want to hunt Lem (before he outed himself as seer), AOK (before he subbed out) or hdk (until I suspected him being the seer).

I'd love to make a TIE stick, and to kill both wolves tonight.
However, they'd not let it stand so we must make sure one or the other wolves dies tonight. Then we kill the other tomorrow.

Now if you'd just bloody surrender, we could begin the new game.

I realised that the fact that the apparent wolves did not surrender might make you actually change your mind about trespoe being a wolf, and vote split instead. Despite the inherent logic in calling a clear wolfpack to surrender, might give troubles when that clear is actually wrong. Something like always showing your cards with poker, except for that time you actually bluffed).

Why didn't Rysz votesnipe and end the game the day before?

And WTF with Lemeards scans? Did everyone he scan die?

I was killing off mostly of the new players. I can't help it the seer also scans the same ones. :)

Also, I didn't snipe friday, because I had an appointment 30 minutes before the deadline, and feared I might not return in time (which I didn't, arrived 10 minutes later).

:)

One more thing:

I think you refer to the tie in the first days? Yes, I did that because of CAWZ. Also, as I said above, I wanted to win this game against the veteran players. Too bad you subbed out, although I am curious if you did suspect me to be the 4th wolf?

Hunt jonti or the other

I wasn't there the night EURO died. More on that later.

Some GM Notes:
5. One of the weirdest parts of the game were the last two days, when rysz apparently overly concerned that he would be outed as a wolf, voted for his packmates, which, ironically, delayed the outcome of the game.

No and yes. Ofcourse I would be concerned about being suspected (not outed, which is inherently different), and I played to keep as unsuspected as possible.

I don't understand that people say they are puzzled that I voted my packmates, delaying the game, or playing for myself. Part of being wolf is hiding yourself well enough that other people don't suspect you. Ofcourse, OUTING a fellow wolf is absolutely not done. But EURO was outed by the (soon-to-be-confirmed) Lem-JL. Perhaps not yet on that day, but because I couldn't be online at deadline, I couldn't take the chance. Yes, I offered EURO there, but EURO was outed, and would have been lynched sooner or later. Would a snipe be succesful? Perhaps, but why would I take the risk, if I actually had been at home?

Remember that day begun with the fake JL-outing. This was Split's idea, and although I gave him some tips, and my "approval", it was his risk to take. Why should I place myself at risk in case it backfired? If he didn't, EURO would have been outed that day anyway. You cannot blame me for voting and lynching a packmate in that case.

All wolves were outed. walrus was already dead by the first JL-outing. EURO was outed by Lem. I suspected jonti was bluffing about Naut's PM, but I couldn't risk defending split in case it was true.

Any wolf would vote his packmates in that case. If jonti changed his mind today, and changed to split, there would be another day, in which case I would have a hard time defending myself why I voted the villager trespoe, so I did split. I knew split would vote trespoe, breaking the tie, and winning it for both. But just in case jonti sniped to split, I had to build that safeguard.

Yes, I played on safe. Yes, I was not hesitant in backstabbing an already outed wolf. Is that bad wolf play? Is that playing for my own win? The first no, the second perhaps, but isn't that part of being a wolf?

Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed this game, and I am very glad I finally succeeded in a wolf-victory. To me, it was one of my best WWL-games.

Any comments? :)

The fake JL outing was nice. However, wrong man to do it.

Euro outing Lemeard. Hmm..

Nope. No chance that is a lie. None whatsoever. :D

But hey, it worked. Nice job wolves. Also, Rysz, had I lived you would not have been at the top of my list. You did very well. Congrats on your first wolf win. :)

Lol :)
It is not something I would do, because I tend to see too many things that can go wrong. And although it did backfire in some sort of way, it indeed worked :)

But hey, it worked. Nice job wolves. Also, Rysz, had I lived you would not have been at the top of my list. You did very well. Congrats on your first wolf win. :)

Thank you. That means a lot to me :) It took some time, and some training.

No no no no no.

This is precisely why I didn't out anyone. My credibility is thin around these parts (through no fault of my own :p) so we agreed that Split would contact Nautilu, and I would have nothing to do with it.

I didn't out Lem.

No no no no no.

This is precisely why I didn't out anyone. My credibility is thin around these parts (through no fault of my own :p) so we agreed that Split would contact Nautilu, and I would have nothing to do with it.

I didn't out Lem.

My bad. For some reason I thought you did it. I do not know why I thought that. I guess that is normal though these days to assume EURO did it. :D

In that case, well done. I am not sure how you got him lynched but you did and won the game right there pretty much.

My bad. For some reason I thought you did it. I do not know why I thought that. I guess that is normal though these days to assume EURO did it. :D

In that case, well done. I am not sure how you got him lynched but you did and won the game right there pretty much.
It was his fault.

His scanned people kept dying. :p

I just remembered something
Wtf the-hdk?
You were online after the outing was made, I purposefully checked your status, you were reading the thread 5 minutes after my announcement, I also pm'd you telling you to switch or else you would be lynched

:rofl:

it was 8 am my mind wasn't working ....:D