• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I suggest that when you enkounter words which require the forbidden letter to be spoken, like "Akkept" but don't sound the same without the forbidden letter, you use "ks" so that it sounds.. right.. like "Akksept"... :D :D

Well as the others said, this is funnier.
Also, when the forbidden letter is used twike like ''akkept'' we will be using the k twike.When the forbidden letter is behind a ''k'' like ''bak'' the forbidden letter will disappear and the ''k'' will stay.
I don't know why, but this looks better to me.

Zitanier said:
Well as the others said, this is funnier.
Also, when the forbidden letter is used twike like ''akkept'' we will be using the k twike.When the forbidden letter is behind a ''k'' like ''bak'' the forbidden letter will disappear and the ''k'' will stay.
I don't know why, but this looks better to me.

I kan angree with that. Let's not argue semantiks, but konquer some fake prussians instead :D :D

I told you. Thats the letter I cant use.

Everytime I try, something qompltely ridiqulous letter qomes instead.

Would by oqay if I used Q instead??

Well, in Kurland we have the ''Blasphemy Law''.
This means that it is a krime to redikule the holy K.

I dont ridiqule it if I dont use it...;)

Part 6: The mysterious world of ekonomy

In the previous part, we sukkesfully kreated a kolony. Now we need money to maintain it.
BIG MONEY!

Our king stayed till late to study the ekonomy of his kountry:
Scrooge%20McDuck%20-%20Christmas%20Carol.jpg

''Aha.'' he said.
''That's why in the previous Kurland game we went bankrupt.'' he kontinued.
''There is a slider that shows how mukh we pay on kolonial maintainanke.Also, the rikhest a KoT is, the more money we gain.'' He said that and jumped off his offike exkited.

The next day he sent 5 merks in Venike.
eu332.png

4 of them made it.Our value of our trade is 104.30.
eu362.png

Our king after he heard the good news:
scrooge-mcduck-make-it-rain.jpg

WHEEEEE!!!

I think the language in the top qorner of the last piqture is danish!!!

My snowed under nation is mentioned in a Qurland AAR!!!

(Why???)

Yay, Skrooge MkDukk!

By the way, if you kolonize places like Konnektikut, you should remove the afwful krippled letters from their glorious true-Prussian names.

Last edited:
Yay, Scrooge MkDukk!

By the way, if you kolonize places like Konnektikut, you should remove the afwful krippled letters from their glorious true-Prussian names.

Yeah, I aktually kolonized places that used the forbidden letter and khanged their name into Prussian.:)
Btw when there is a word with the forbidden letter behind a ''K'' the forbidden letter dissappears.
So it's MkDuk, not MkDukk.

And it should be "Skrooge" :p

Is Kurland part of a trade league?

Yeah, I aktually kolonized places that used the forbidden letter and khanged their name into Prussian.:)
Btw when there is a word with the forbidden letter behind a ''K'' the forbidden letter dissappears.
So it's MkDuk, not MkDukk.

I know you prefer this but I like the style I'm using :)

And it should be "Skrooge" :p

Oh no, I hope no one else saw that :D