• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Part 3: Diplomaky

Right after we annualed treaties with Holstein and fake Prussia, we took the following message:
eu3102.png

We akkepted their offer.
Then our king was taken to vote on Reikhsreform.
eu3103.png

Messenger: In this year of our blah 1562 blah our blah blah August von Wettin blah blah Holy Roman Empire blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Reforming blah blah blah blah feudal rights blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.
What is your position on the Reikhsreform?
EJ: Um... I agree.(Damn that guy was quite boring.I almost fell asleep while he was talking.)
Messenger: With whikh position?
EJ: Ehm... we must protekt our feudal rights!
Messeger:Ok, thank you sir.

Later, our God gave us a mission.
eu3105.png

Ernst Johann Plater went to his little sister to announke her the ''good news''.
EJ: Hey Julia you are getting married.
Julia: What are you talking about?
EJ: I dekided that you will marry the prinke of fake Prussia.
Julia: But I don't want to marry him.
EJ: It's a mission from God.If I do this I will lose 1.00 infamy.
Julia: You will lose 1.00 infamy for forking your sister to marry somebody she doesn't like?
EJ: You deny God's superiority?
Julia: How do I know that he gave you that mission?

Ernst Johann and Julia were fighting for many days but in the end Julia akkepted to marry the fake Prussian prinke.
eu3106.png

A few days later, fake Prussia offered us an allianke.
eu3107.png

We akkepted.

Ernst Johann Plater went to his little sister to announke her the ''good news''.
EJ: Hey Julia you are getting married.
Julia: What are you talking about?
EJ: I dekided that you will marry the prinke of fake Prussia.
Julia: But I don't want to marry him.
EJ: It's a mission from God.If I do this I will lose 1.00 infamyJulia: You will lose 1.00 infamy for forking your sister to marry somebody she doesn't like?
EJ: You deny God's superiority?
Julia: How do I know that he gave you that mission?

I love that part:D
Is AI restoring kankelled alliakes as fast as you? Or you were just lukky?
Edit: What's your infamy btw?

Part 4: Preparations for the journey

Our King had a vision:
He saw a beautiful kontinent where nobody uses the forbidden letter and when somebody talks about Prussia,he means Kurland and not that fake Teuton nation.
He kalled his kourt to explain his vision.
But he realized that he had no advisors.

Anyway, before I explain to you our King's vision I will show you the religious situation in Europe.
eu3108.png

The Emperor(Saxony) forked all the Katholik nations to konvert to Protestant.
If Austria konvert sukkessfully to Protestant, they might fight the Polithuanians.
On the other hand,many small kountries that border Poland kan be an easy prey for the Polithuanians.

Now bak to our palake, our king found what he would do in order to make his dream kome true:
He will kolonize North Amerika.
He khanged the national idea to QFNW and rekruited an explorer.
eu3109.png

eu3110.png

He took his soldiers and started his journey but something interrupted his journey.Holstein kalled us in a war against the hansamen.
eu3112.png

It was totally pointless but we akkepted their offer.
Hansa was kaptured by her peasants and that made our allies think that she was an easy prey.
We attaked Lubek.
eu3114.png

It easily fell in Holstein's hands.
eu3115.png

Holstein forked Hansa to pay 100 dukats.Pointless...
eu3116.png

Last edited:
This looks interesting! I'll have to keep trak of this one!

Part 5: Boring stuff

While we were on our way to Amerika, Pommerania asked for our help in a war against the Polithuanians.
We obviously deklined.
Sorry Pommy.
eu3117.png

We kontinued our way when they kalled our King to vote on Reikhsregiment.
eu3118.png

We sent a kolonist to kolonize Beothuk.
Our army krushed the natives.
The kolony was sekkesfully kreated.
eu32.png

You shouldn't be using that type of infantry!

All people posting in this AAR tell lies.

This maces no sense at all.

I suggest that when you enkounter words which require the forbidden letter to be spoken, like "Akkept" but don't sound the same without the forbidden letter, you use "ks" so that it sounds.. right.. like "Akksept"... :D :D