• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This mod is really coming along, you have clearly put a lot of work into it! However there are still a few issues with the 1954 scenario: Britain is not given much of an option at Suez, they should be able to choose to ignore international opinion and take it anyway (and should also be able to choose to accept Egyptian rule) a British success at Suez would obviously delay Eden's resignation signifigantly, the South African flag is wrong it should be this one http://xie.dyndns.org/~flagdir/viewFlag.php?continent=7&game=3&flagID=878 I also feel that you should replace the starting Candadian flag with this one http://xie.dyndns.org/~flagdir/viewFlag.php?continent=2&game=3&flagID=906 so it is in the proper Vicky formatting. Also Cyprus is apparently an independant (although not playable) nation at game start while it should only become an independant nation in 1960 (and then I think that perhaps Britain should have military access with it to simulate those still existing naval base exclaves. Additionaly for some reason Britain does not get the choice to oppose the independance of Ghana and I feel that they should. Also the Irish flag does not match it's shield and should be replaced with a flag which matches Ireland's actual shield. I hope I am not becoming annoying with all these complaints, this mod is really great inspite of these minor flaws.

Last edited:
Try Ninja proxy :)

Thank you for your help.

I try Ninja proxy to browse http://www.4shared.com/file/164570720/242aa063/vicmds_v094.html . I find the executive file resource,but when I click the link,it slways stays at 36 seconds left.

http://a27.photo.store.qq.com/http_...4a818229eef30b57f507e084dc1ee50ee6f&a=27&b=27

http://a30.photo.store.qq.com/http_...e37bb217f88368ac1be7fb8b0090fb57e3b&a=30&b=26

In addition,I downloaded a 0kb vicmds_v094.exe file by another proxy. Faint!!!

What can I do?:eek:

Last edited:
Hey,

just tried to install 0.94, I installed Ricky 2.01, then NTL patch, then downloaded the file from the first page of this thread, copied it to Victoria folder and ran the exe.
Now it obviously works, but:

I dont know who said it, but I dont have an installation scrren where I can choose where to install it, does that mean anything?

2. The game crashes few days after loading the scenario, and i cant get any information about this. Can anyone help? Is there a corrupt file or so? Already have the changed tech.csv

Thanx for your help

How Is it possible that EVERY nation apart from Serbia is playable? Oh, come on, even Kosovo, Montenegro, Bosnia, Coratia and every other "former serbian colony" (alias Yugoslavia) is playable!...why Serbia is not?
Yep...I'm a serbian guy lol
Will there be any fixes about that?:confused:

Ok...I found out that the SER.inc file in the scenarios/2009/ folder was missing...so I managed to make it using the croatia's .inc file...every other file that (as far as I know) is necessary to get an existing (but serbia already existed) and playable country is in the right place...but I still can't get Serbia playable...nor the changes I've applied to the territorial claims and the army in the newly created ser.inc file have been "successful"...
Any help?

And btw, Kosovo is NOT an indipendent nation...acutally 146 (on a total of 201) nations (among wich Russia, China, India, Brasil, Canada, Spain, Greece) have not recognized Kosovo's sovereignty...just because USA and most of its NATO "allies" (I would say "Satellite states" lol) have recognized it, it doesn't mean it's indipendent...
...hey I'm just reporting some "bugs", but you did a great job with this mod!

And btw, Kosovo is NOT an indipendent nation...acutally 146 (on a total of 201) nations (among wich Russia, China, India, Brasil, Canada, Spain, Greece) have not recognized Kosovo's sovereignty...just because USA and most of its NATO "allies" (I would say "Satellite states" lol) have recognized it, it doesn't mean it's indipendent...
...hey I'm just reporting some "bugs", but you did a great job with this mod!

It's more about the de facto situation, not about who's recognized them. Kosovo pretty much does as it wishes, so I would say it's independent.

It's more about the de facto situation, not about who's recognized them. Kosovo pretty much does as it wishes, so I would say it's independent.

It would be nice if we could work in a few more unrecognized states like Transnistria but unfortunatley I doubt the map could handle the borders right.

MDS v0.95

Click!

Mirror v0.95

Modify POPs 1954/1960/2010

Added events 1954/1960/2010
Modify events

error fix

Fixed projects-cost (fort)

Modify Revolts, Capital, Country

Added EU Events

Code:
NOT proletarian_dictatorship, presidential_dictatorship, monarchy
Exists France, Germany(West germany(~1990)), Belgium, Luxemburg, Italy, Holland
Not Member War

Treaty of Rome 1957~1966  (flag)
-> European Economic Community (EEC) 1959~1967

Merger Treaty 1965~1967   (flag)
Inner Six     1967~1985   (flag)

EC membership (British)   1973~1981 (select flag)
EC membership (Ireland)   1973~1981 (select flag)
EC membership (Denmark)   1973~1981 (select flag)
EC membership (Norway)    1973~1981 (select flag) (AI Not join)

Apply for EC membership   1975~1981
 -> Greece,Spain,Portugal  (select flag)

EC membership (Greece)    1981~1990  (select flag)
EC membership (Spain)     1985~1990  (select flag)
EC membership (Portugal)  1985~1990  (select flag)

EFTA    1984              European Free Trade Association

Single European Act       1985~1990  (flag)
    12 members

Maastricht Treaty         1992~1993  (flag)   + guarantee
    12 members

European Union            1999~2020  + each Choice 
 -> 10 members (Not England, Denmark)

European Union            1999~2020  
 ->  Austria, Finland

European Union            2001~2020
 ->  England, Denmark, Sweden

European Union            2004~2020  
 -> Slovakia, Slovenia, Malta, Cyprus,Hungary, Poland, Czech, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia

European Union            2007~2020 
->  Romania, Bulgaria

NOT proletarian_dictatorship, presidential_dictatorship, monarchy
Exists France, Germany, Belgium, Luxemburg, Italy, Holland    --> inner 6
99% literacy, prestige 50, military 25, No war, European Union(flag) 

ai = no -> need greater_prestige remain members(inner 6), relation 100 (inner 6)

Treaty of European integration  2023~2050  (flag)
-> Belgium, France, Germany
   remain 5 member join (85%)

European integration 
-> country EU

EU exists ->  European integration 2023~2050
-> remain EU members + Macedonia, Croatia     (15% join, 85% independent)

Last edited:
I have few questions:

Is there any graphic pack for this mod? Car for motorways and old train for railways looks weird in 2010!

When it is possible to play MDS with modern day borders vic map?

And third, I've installed Vic, patches, Rev and MDS as instruction said, but when I try to run time patch it says that version of Vic.exe is different then that which is needed! What can I do?

I've got VIP Vicky Rev with all the hotkeys etc etc - so how do I go about installing this mod?

Also, am I able to transfer my game from VIP Vicky Rev to this one?