• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This is my favourite one. :rolleyes:

And this one is my favourite. :rolleyes:

yugt.jp

Last edited:
Terminator, I followed your instructions as much as I could. It seems to me my pictures are OK. Almost like yours. You, as well as the others, will probably like them.

Yes, I do. I like them. You have succeeded in imitating my style. Excellent job. But the only problem is that currently, for the next update, Italy is needed much more than USA and China. Do you have anything for Italy ?

And I, of course prefer the image Terminator has for Turkey due to time period.

Last edited:
Also I made this screen. Can you add it to the next update of your scenario ?

OK, I will. Send all your pictures to me, please

This should be good. Anticipation is high! :D

PZL P.11c. It looks like Gnyś combat scene - where he apparently shot down two Do-17s.

Is it the same plane ?

PZL_boxart.jpg

KY-pzl_p11c1.jpg

I guess the second image of the Polish aircraft is very good for making a unit icon.

Are you sure those two Germans, in Aggressor's picture, are not Do 217s but Do 17s ?

It seems to me Do 17s were a mostly export-oriented product (Yugoslavia, Bulgaria, Spain, Finland). At the same time Do 217s were practically used by the Luftwaffe only.

Is it the same plane ?
KY-pzl_p11c1.jpg

I guess the second image of the Polish aircraft is very good for making a unit icon.

Yes, the same. Unfortunatelly new fighter designs ( PZL 38, PZL 39, PZL 50, PZL 45, RWD 25 etc.) were delayed for too long due to various problems, especially engines.

Relatively. I found better images

ikonygora.jpg

See the one with the river far below.

Are you sure those two Germans, in Aggressor's picture, are not Do 217s but Do 17s ?

Yes.

It seems to me Do 17s were a mostly export-oriented product (Yugoslavia, Bulgaria, Spain, Finland). At the same time Do 217s were practically used by the Luftwaffe only.

Yugoslavia produced the airplane (Do 17K) and continued its development using some elements to design Zmaj R-2.
Spain received what Legion Condor left.
Bulgaria bought some for low price and received some ex-Yugoslavian bombers.
Finalnd was using everything. In this case they even were given some bombers almost for free.
Luftwaffe was using the bomber till 1941 (though Do-215 gradually replaced Do 17s) and in 1939 is was still very numerous.
I think that it suffered the heaviest losses from airlanes used against Poland (e.g. one extreme situation resulted in 8 bombers lost from AA fire), or perhaps just after Hs-126.

OK, folks, I have developed a new flag design for this project. It's different from anything else (HOI, Victoria, EU3, etc). Take a look

flags1933.png

flagss1933.png

Last edited:
The flag gets slightly reddish when it's clicked

flags33usa.png

Last edited:
flags33france.png

flags33can.png