• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You really need to obtain peace with the Netherlands, but without occupying their European territory it would be difficult.
Am I wrong?

No. Queen suggested me peace twice or more.
But war decreases my CGN.

Hi!

It's me again and I want to recover my very patient AAR. ))
My last save in June'37 were missed, so I start from March'37 and change a little the course of the story.
So, two last slides are marked as cutted but keeped for easy reading of comments.

Can't expect to finish the story this time, but hope to finish the complete year of 1937.

Welcome again!

54-Sea-Lanes-in-Danger.jpg

Last edited:
55-Sumtra-in-Caribbean.jpg

Last edited:
Grand, nothing like a bit of necro for a good AAR!

BTW

Yeah sure, but maintaining the state of war just because of that...isn't it a bit gamey? ;)

Japan does not maintain artificial state of war, but still conducts real war. As Netherlands also.

On the other way, there is no way to stop this war by now, because Dutch do not want to give their good provinces on DEI.
And since there is no dissent in DEI at all, state of war is rational choice for Japan.

Last edited:
56-Wolves-Hunting-Began.jpg

bonus for forum readers

While Imperial Japanese Navy fights in far waters, Emperor Hirohito is watching one of captured films.

[video=youtube;n6Ste7m8iD0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6Ste7m8iD0[/video]

57-Spring%2737-Events.jpg

58-On-Marco-Polo-Bridge.jpg

Very interesting turn of events.
If only you could end this war with the Netherlands, it won't happen soon though.

59-Hunting-in-June%2737.jpg

60-July%2737-Events.jpg

61-New-Crusade.jpg