• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

EUROO7

EUROO7
30 Badges
Jan 26, 2008
  • Achtung Panzer
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
★★★von Habsburg★★★
e0hpjq.jpg

An Heir to the Throne After Action Report
In the Gameplay Format

Welcome, this will be a completely gameplay after action report done with the House of Habsburg using the latest expantion for the Europa Universalis III Grand Strategy Game, and no modifications. I will be playing a Grand Campaign, starting in 1399 and ending in 1821. The Goals include, but are not limited to: Expand the royal House of Habsburg to as many thrones as possible, with the eventual unification of the Holy Roman Empire. Catholicism must be the sole religion of Europe, as The Emperor will not tolerate any other sects or protesters. More goals may be set at a later date, with the help and consent of the public, of course.

Chapter I -- Preparations for the New Century
Chapter II -- Diplomacy Sours & The Empire at Risk
Chapter III -- The Epic Austrian War for the Bavarian Imperial Throne
Chapter IV -- The Empire, the Czech Lands, & the Habsburgs
Chapter V -- The First Habsburg-Valois War
Chapter VI -- Italian Wars, Succession Woes & the Habsburgs
Chapter VII -- Imperial Politics, Burgundian Antics & the Habsburgs

Last edited:
Cool, I'll be following!

Won't it be terribly embarrassing if your first king dies early and a new dynasty takes over? :D

:rofl: and replaced by the van Oranje or something like that !

Oy! EURO's first HTTT AAR. I'll be following this one! At least something to read during the upcoming LONG workday where I can't download and play the game :(

Won't it be terribly embarrassing if your first king dies early and a new dynasty takes over? :D
Of course preserving the dynasty is top priority! :D
It shall be nice to follow your AAR
Thank you, it shall be nice to hear your comments. :)
Cool, I'll be following!
Cool, thanks!​
:rofl: and replaced by the van Oranje or something like that !
Nonsense, those dutchmen will finally accept their Habsburg overlords! :D
Oy! EURO's first HTTT AAR. I'll be following this one! At least something to read during the upcoming LONG workday where I can't download and play the game :(
I'll make sure to make good long updates then! ;)

BTW: First update will come in ~16 Hours!* :D

Why? Because at the time of this post, Heir to the Throne has not yet been released. :p

BTW: First update will come in ~16 Hours!* :D

Why? Because at the time of this post, Heir to the Throne has not yet been released. :p
In 16 hours I'll be home again and playing (YAY! :D). No need for your AAR then anymore :p ;)

I don't know why I will follow this. Maybe to watch the trainwreck that is a EUROO7 AAR. Either way, here I am.

Not as much as a trainwreck that is WW where EUROO7 is the obvious, though, clever wolf? :D

Gee, thanks.

Will inheriting Spain be a top priority?

Austria only wishes to put a Habsburg in every christian throne. If inheritance comes, then we welcome it.

will you stay Eurocentric like the Austrian Habsburgs, or branch out to the rest of the world?
Our first priorities are European, but eventually, crusades will come into play. ;)

Gee, thanks.

Sorry :( Just teasing you ofcourse. I like your presence in WW, and I certainly like your AARs :D

That being said. Couldn't you just start the AAR in an hour already?