• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wow, that is a HUGE lack of supplies here! Better lower money production and generate a small surplus of supplies - part of which you'll be able to trade for money/ore/oil with small countries anyway.

+1. Or use money for supplies, but I'm not sure that the ratio is better.

It seems, Japan has some reserves for survivng ))))
I've found this out by the pure chance.

very good AAR, keep it up

Glad to see an old friend )

I've noticed that with any nation, supplies and raws sometimes will build up away from the main (island) supply base - so that your country can on paper have a massive deficit of metal for example, but actually it is all there, just not on the main supply dump which is what is fed into the top of your screen.

Is is strange how Japan is so rich in supplies, just not on the mainland!

Not strange. If you do not supply your non-main lands, your units will suffer.

I've noticed that with any nation, supplies and raws sometimes will build up away from the main (island) supply base - so that your country can on paper have a massive deficit of metal for example, but actually it is all there, just not on the main supply dump which is what is fed into the top of your screen.

Absolutely right.
Top of the screen shows reserves only in mainland depot.

Chaos in Parliament? Perhaps the government should do something about those meddling kids.

Do you suggest to dismiss the parliament? ))

22-Meanwhile.jpg

23-Staff-Reshuffle.jpg

24-New-Foreign-Policy.jpg

25-Manchukuo-Puppet.jpg

36-Foreign-Routine.jpg

27-The-Coup.jpg

28-March36-Events.jpg

29-April36-Events.jpg

One more puppet, good news!
The Early Mountain Div BP was a nice gift.

One more puppet, good news!
The Early Mountain Div BP was a nice gift.

Yes )
It's an automatic event triggered right after alliance is signed.
alliance3.jpg

Mountain Division is great, because of war in China is coming.