• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Good, I was waiting for the opportunity to buy from Impulse.

Questions on purchasing...

Having never purchased from any of these vendors, I assume you download the game, correct?

I further assume, that I download a complete executable which I can save and use to reload the game at anytime, correct?

Or, must I connect to these vendors and download the game each time to reinstall it?

Sorry, but I normally order my games and they are mailed to me on a CD or DVD. I want to be sure what is going on here before I go forward.

Rick

I also want to know this. I buying games only in boxed versions with manuals and additional stuff. Where can I purchase this game in such packaging arrangement?

At the moment the game is only available as a downloadable version. But I have heard that the Russian distributor might release it in a boxed version.

That's good, but I really fear of the translation quality. Do somebody of your Paradox folks control the entire process of translation?

hopefully it goes out in english so we can all order one from the ruskies :D

hopefully it goes out in english so we can all order one from the ruskies

I don't think so. I love my national native language, but it's terrible what this guys from Snowball doing with it in their games. The quality of translation is awful and they specially selling a game, which originally having one disc on two and more. (obviously to earn more profit) That is why I prefer English versions to others.

With Impulse, you download it, then you never need to connect to Impulse again EXCEPT: if you want to install it again. Otherwise, you can see what would happen. But that's good I think, because if I'm at school or something, and buy a new laptop, but left my CD god knows where, I can still install it. I bought my first SpaceDock game like 10 years ago (SpaceDock is now Impulse) then forgot about it till just a few months ago when I installed Impulse and vioala: there it was! With all the updates!

I have a similar question:

If i download FotG from any of those vendors will i still be possible for me to install the game on both my stationary and my laptop?

What about patches? will they be free?

Will the game have a forum icon?

Yet another game which cant be bought without a creditcard. Makes me a sad panda as I loved the demo.:(

I just bought the game, I'm looking forward to play it. :)